News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Please pray for us

Started by lady serena, July 08, 2010, 09:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lady serena

Thank you Anna, we appeciate all the thoughts and prayers that are coming our way. Serena & Tom
Guppy # 81
Fins up

lady serena

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers. Thomas got his unemployment this week so we are both a bit more relaxed not worrying about the bills and such, he is still looking for job but he is also checking into going back to school to further his employability.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

Rani Zemirah

That's always a good idea, no matter what field you're in.  I'm so glad you have things covered now, at least, and I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

lady serena

Just a quick update and request. Thomas is going to court on Monday August 31 for his unemployment as his past employer is fighting his unemployment. Any good thoughts and prayers for Monday would be greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone. Serena and Tom
Guppy # 81
Fins up

Rani Zemirah

I'll be wishing him luck, and sending lots of positive thoughts!!! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Anna Iram

crazyrennie

LadyFae

www.unitedhealthgroup.com has 113 jobs listed for IT in MN right now...  I didn't look through them all to make sure that they were all current but still, it is worth looking at!  =)
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Molden

Best of Luck!

Also - have him check in with Modis/Adecco (contract agencies) with a focus on the financial industry. They're hiring like crazy! Once he gets his foot in the door, (I had to overcome the "not having financial industry/banking experience also) it'll be GRAVY to find assignments. It's not that daunting - projects are projects and systems are systems - be they manufacturing, banking, retail, or whatever.
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

lady serena

Again we would like to Thank all of our rennie family for all the help and prayers. Serena and Tom
Guppy # 81
Fins up

lady serena

Update:

Thank You all! We have won the unemployment again, and they only have one appeal left if they decide to fight it again and this time it will be in an actual court room with a judge. (The last one was over the phone.) He does have an Interview on Sept 7th tomorrow, with another hospital an hour and half away in which is driveable for him especially if he ride shares. So I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for him.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

crazyrennie

Keeping a good thought for him