NorthEast > Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival

Misstress Charlotte makes the big time

(1/3) > >>

Terry Griffith:

--- Quote from: Mistress Charlotte on May 29, 2008, 04:01:49 PM ---I had my interview this morning.   I didn't stumble to many times   :-\.....
At least I kept smiling!

I'm guessing it will only be up today (May 29)

Click the 4th photo down in the videos.  You may need to let it load a little while.

http://tinyurl.com/49x9sz

--- End quote ---

Way to go Misstress Charlotte.  We are honored to have you singing bottles of beer at our house warming.

anne of oaktower:
Wait!  What's going on?  By the time I saw this, there was no video with Mistress Charlotte.  What "big time" are we talking about?

Well, whatever it is, Congratulations Charlotte  :)

Countess Westmorland:

--- Quote from: anne of oaktower on June 05, 2008, 09:43:34 AM ---Wait!  What's going on?  By the time I saw this, there was no video with Mistress Charlotte.  What "big time" are we talking about?

Well, whatever it is, Congratulations Charlotte  :)

--- End quote ---

Anne, go to the videos area in the middle of the page and click on the 4th one down.  There is a guy on it with a big mustache. 

anne of oaktower:

--- Quote from: Countess Westmorland on June 05, 2008, 10:00:29 AM ---Anne, go to the videos area in the middle of the page and click on the 4th one down.  There is a guy on it with a big mustache. 

--- End quote ---

Oh, silly me....now I see it.  Thanks, Countess!

Charlotte, great job!!!  So good to see your smiling face on my screen!

Fairyfly:
That's awesome Charlotte!!! Way to deal with the reporter too! What a ham. lol *HUG*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version