News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

When are the FOPs out playing? Every weekend?

Started by SleepyArcher, September 07, 2010, 10:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyArcher

I may be able to make the last weekend and am wondering about when the FOPs are out there. I had to drop my plans for Maryland this year but driving is less expensive. I play a FOP at MNRF. 
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Butch

I have seen our FOPs every weekend I have been there.  There is one in particular who is simply hilarious to talk with!  His name is Leopold.  I really enjoy watching him work, and speaking with him.  Actually, Leopold is one of the people I look forward to seeing at the KCRF!

I've only seen two FOPs at the KCRF.

Good luck!  I hope you make it.  Please tell us when you're coming!

Butch

This weekend there was a third FOP in the lanes of Canterbury.  A gentleman by the name of Gaylord.  So, this weekend there was Leopold, Fraderick, and Gaylord.  Perfect gentlemen of court!

kcdcchef

There was a FOP for several seasons who was tall, had curly black hair, called human chess I think in 2007 or something. So awesome. Haven't seen him in several seasons, hope he comes back someday!

Butch

Yes, that's Gaylord!  Leopold told me he was one of the founding FOPs of Canterbury!  He plays the part well.

kcdcchef

ALLRIGHT!!!! He's back??????????? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butch

I got the impression he was only there the one weekend.  We'll see!

kcdcchef

Tamtaro

Is this Gaylord?  I was too chicken to ask him!  :)

Spotted on Saturday, October 2nd.

Butch

kcdcchef

I am beyond broken hearted he was out to play and I missed it!!!!!

Tamtaro

I heard there were guest Fops on Sunday the 17th - Lords Austin Tacious & Tim Tacious!  Did anyone get to see them (do you have pictures?)  They sound delish!  ;)

Butch

I met them both this past Sunday, 17 Oct!  Lort Austin Tacious is our own Lord Paulet.  His garb was quite superb!  I also met Lort Tim Tacious.  Very nice garb on him as well!

I did not get any photos of either of these fine gentlemen this weekend.  The FOPs were simply elegant for the closing day!  I will miss them.

OH!  And during the parade, Leopold was CARRIED by six gentlemen for the entire parade!  His own magic carpet, I imagine!