News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Garage Sale

Started by John, June 06, 2008, 03:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

For garage sale type items.  Please no shops unless you're going out of business and giving deep discounts.

Zoë

I have a huge load of college textbooks that I am still trying to sell from up to a year ago.  Renmail me if you are interested and I'll get together a list of everything I have available.  While I have mostly theater books, I also have music, sociology, and history books, as well as a few novels and the like.  I am more trying to get them off my hands than anything, and since the college bookstore gives crap for buy-backs, I'm selling at a much discounted price.  So, if there are any college kids looking for textbooks, hit me up and see if I've got anything you're looking for. 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Botch

Sorry for the Late late late posting of this, theres been waaaay too much going on this past couple of weeks. 

This weekend, (Jun 14th and 15th) PrincessDeEspana and I will be having a garage sale at her parents house at 9431 Autauga Street in Houston.  Both days will be from 7 am to 4 pm.

gotta run, too much to do!

Botch

Drake Starsong

I have some computer books I'd like to get rid of, for all you computer geeks out there. Off the top of my head I have a Cisco network certification book, linix/windows 2003 server  administration book, and a bunch more...if you are interested drop me an e-mail for a full list and for prices!
Yo ho Yo ho!

Tami MacLeod

Quote from: Mischka on June 06, 2008, 08:13:48 PM
Sherrilyn Kenyon's paranormal, vampiresque Dark Hunter series - lot of 10 books!  I love this series, but have already read them, and don't tend to read books twice.  Check out www.dark-hunter.com if you're not familiar...

Fantasy Lover (light spinewear)
Night Pleasures
Night Embrace (light spinewear)
Dance with the Devil
Kiss of the Night (heavy spinewear)
Night Play
Seize the Night
Sins of the Night (moderate coverwear...scratched)
Unleash the Night (heavy spinewear; used bookstore stamp on bottom edge of pages)
Dark Side of the Moon

Asking $15.00 + shipping - that's only $1.50 per book!  Shipping is $10.45 via USPS flat rate box and includes required delivery confirmation.

Returns within 7 days only if item has been misrepresented.  Shipping is not refundable.

I accept PayPal (bank account only) or postal money order.  Send me a private message if interested!

I would get it but I like millions of others wont link their pay pal to their bank account, so i am out of luck

great buy tho
have a great weekend
Tami

Gwen aka Punstergal

This only helps folks in the Acadiana area of Louisiana, but I'll be having a moving sale at the end of the month (Last weekend of August 2008) and probably the first weekend of September as well. I am in South Lafayette, and I have a TON of craft supplies, fabrics, Magic the Gathering cards, general household stuff, school supplies, baby stuff, and a zillion other oddities. Also, FROGS.. lots and lots of frog stuff.

If you are interested in digging through anything and are in the area, email me. I am generally around all day and don't mind digging out boxes. Otherwise, feel free to drop an email for directions to come to the moving sale and see it all spread out.

BTW-- a lot of the sale will be INDOORS, where it is nice and cool and not affected by rain or shine, yay!
"Hell hath no fury like an enraged Gryphon Master"

Ojy

I have a ton of Japanese language and Korean language mangas (graphic novel comics) for sale. I also have some other assorted books and tons of incense. If you are interested in any of this, send me a pm and we can discuss it.

Gwen, if you have any garage sale leftovers that you want to send this way, I can pick them up next time that I am over there and offer them up to the people in the Houston area. I am sorting things for a garage sale, but it will have to wait until hurricane cleanup is over and I have a clear yard.

DeadBishop

Hi all!

I just listed a big portion of my camera equipment on ebay.  Anyone looking for a great camera and/or lenses  should check it out.  And those of you who know me know I baby my equipment, so there are no worries to whether or not you are getting a good deal.  I set up the auctions so that people can make offers on the equipment too.   :)

NEW Canon 20D Kit

USED Canon 20D body

NEW Canon 28-105mm II USM Lens

Canon 18-55mm Lens

Vivitrar Series 1 100-400mm Telephoto Zoom lens (What I used to take pictures of the moon with!)

R/F.com member since 2003

DeadBishop

Just the Vivitar lens left....anyone need a major telephoto lens?   ::)

R/F.com member since 2003

Capt. Bacardi

Got a few geeky (star wars, star trek) Christmas ornaments for sale plus a sword....

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/CaptBacardi/Sale/
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Ranna

Gamer family here...I have ALOT of old games and old systems for sale....including:

Gamecube w/ 2 memory cards and 2 controllers
XBox with 2 controllers
PS1 with two controllers
Tons of Gamecube games - which are compatable with a Nintendo Wii (You just need a cube controller and a memory card to play/save) including Metroid Prime and Metroid Corruption, Zelda Windwaker, Luigi's Mansion, Spyro, Gauntlet, XMan Collection, Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Smash Bro's...and many more
Many Xbox games including Tiger Woods Gold, Madden 2006, Ninja Gaiden, Prince of Persia 1 and 2, Halo...and more.
We have afew PS1 games but I can't think of any titles off the top of my head.  If you're interested or looking for something in particular that you hope I might have, message me here or e-mail at Airanwen@aim.com
"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player

Adriana Rose

I have a huge stack of DVD's that I have only watched once. They are all in fantastic shape!
The ones that I can remember off the top of my head
Waiting
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Pulp Fiction
The Posiden Adventure ( the first one)
The Brotherhood of the Wolf

There are others but I cannot remember so if you are interested renmail me!

I also have some other things too

some hair falls
and flower barettes

Carl

Anybody into Aircel and similar Comics I have 5 boxes of then Aproxx 500 many are how you say for mature audiences.Picked them up at a garage sale. also have some 70's comics mixed in Vaugh Bode  and the like and a box of graphic novels.Ren mail me if there I something you are looking for and I will dig through them all are near mint to mint.
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

raevyncait

Since I've had to give up my house in Watauga & move in with friends, I'm having an estate/moving sale to get rid of the last of the stuff from my mother's estate that I don't LOVE.

Dates will be Nov 19, 20 & 21

2 couches
dresser
hutch
2 tables
coffee/end tables set
dishes
washer & dryer
china
silver serving pieces
lamps
linens
lots of misc stuff

Renmail me for address or questions

Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

captmarga

Have a friend in need of a Dodge Durango, Grand Caravan or similar.  Under $5K if possible, clean, under 110K mileage.  Running boards, stow-n-go seating, trailer hitch would be nice.

Her van totaled and she needs a new van asap.

In the Texas area (DFW exact, but willing to drive a bit if needed).

Please renmail or email me.

Capt Marga
captmarga at hotmail.com

THANKS
Corp Capt Marga, Dame Den Mother, Scarborough Royal Guard.  Keeper of the Costume Closet.  Artist, Rennie, Etc, etc, etc