Back Stage > Mundane Topics

Garage Sale

<< < (3/6) > >>

Ranna:
Gamer family here...I have ALOT of old games and old systems for sale....including:

Gamecube w/ 2 memory cards and 2 controllers
XBox with 2 controllers
PS1 with two controllers
Tons of Gamecube games - which are compatable with a Nintendo Wii (You just need a cube controller and a memory card to play/save) including Metroid Prime and Metroid Corruption, Zelda Windwaker, Luigi's Mansion, Spyro, Gauntlet, XMan Collection, Mario Kart Double Dash, Super Smash Bro's...and many more
Many Xbox games including Tiger Woods Gold, Madden 2006, Ninja Gaiden, Prince of Persia 1 and 2, Halo...and more.
We have afew PS1 games but I can't think of any titles off the top of my head.  If you're interested or looking for something in particular that you hope I might have, message me here or e-mail at Airanwen@aim.com

Adriana Rose:
I have a huge stack of DVD's that I have only watched once. They are all in fantastic shape!
The ones that I can remember off the top of my head
Waiting
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Pulp Fiction
The Posiden Adventure ( the first one)
The Brotherhood of the Wolf

There are others but I cannot remember so if you are interested renmail me!

I also have some other things too

some hair falls
and flower barettes

Carl:
Anybody into Aircel and similar Comics I have 5 boxes of then Aproxx 500 many are how you say for mature audiences.Picked them up at a garage sale. also have some 70's comics mixed in Vaugh Bode  and the like and a box of graphic novels.Ren mail me if there I something you are looking for and I will dig through them all are near mint to mint.

raevyncait:
Since I've had to give up my house in Watauga & move in with friends, I'm having an estate/moving sale to get rid of the last of the stuff from my mother's estate that I don't LOVE.

Dates will be Nov 19, 20 & 21

2 couches
dresser
hutch
2 tables
coffee/end tables set
dishes
washer & dryer
china
silver serving pieces
lamps
linens
lots of misc stuff

Renmail me for address or questions

captmarga:
Have a friend in need of a Dodge Durango, Grand Caravan or similar.  Under $5K if possible, clean, under 110K mileage.  Running boards, stow-n-go seating, trailer hitch would be nice.

Her van totaled and she needs a new van asap.

In the Texas area (DFW exact, but willing to drive a bit if needed).

Please renmail or email me.

Capt Marga
captmarga at hotmail.com

THANKS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version