News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ohio Renaissance Faire Pictures 2010

Started by Lord Clisto of York, October 12, 2010, 05:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Hi my friends,

I just finished putting up my pictures from the Ohio Renaissance Faire this past weekend 10/9-10/2010. The faire is located in Harveysburg, Ohio. It was great seeing everyone again. To see the pictures, just go to the link on my site below and click on the Ohio Faire link.

http://www.sirclisto.com/51main.html

Lord Clisto, Duke of York
Knight of the Holy Blade of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Sir William Marcus

Excellent images. It makes me feel as if I was there!  ;) ;D
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Lord Clisto of York

Well, you were off fighting that one sh$#y, cra... oh you know for me.

Nighthawk

LadyFae

Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 17, 2010, 08:28:02 PM
You got Albannach!! Lucky you...

Not really. In my personal opinion, they were not that good to be honest. Again, just my opinion and I like that kind of music. I am half Scottish and listen to a lot of groups and pipes.  Love Tartanic, Rogues, Heva, Clan Andrumma, etc.  I went to see them just to see what the hoopla was all about. I stayed to the end and that was enough. I loved the loud drums which were warlike and tribal. Sorry.. Nothing against anyone who likes them and I respect ya. When most of the music sounded exactly like the same song that was it.

Lord Clisto

Lord Clisto of York

Seleyna Eirian

They were much more powerful last year than this year. I'm hoping that they'll be returning to their former glory within the next few years. One of their drummers left last season, so there was a new one as a part of the line-up.
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate