News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bristol Holidazzle & Discount Tickets and Season Pass Discount

Started by Lady De Rue Rue, November 23, 2010, 11:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady De Rue Rue

I moved this post to the Bristol page, sorry for the mistake everyone!

Lady Renee Buchanan

This thread isn't for Bristol, even though both are in Wisconsin.  Bristol has it's own thread, and I posted about the season passes there, but not the $10 ticket.

If you could copy and paste your post into the Bristol thread, I think it would help a lot of people who are going or planning to go to Bristol.  I think the info about the ID card for a child so there's no question about age is excellent.  Thanks for sharing that, but please repost in the Bristol thread, so more people could take advantage of it, because they wouldn't necessarily look here.

Thanks!    ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Lady De Rue Rue

Quote from: Lady Renee Buchanan on November 24, 2010, 06:49:28 AM
This thread isn't for Bristol, even though both are in Wisconsin.  Bristol has it's own thread, and I posted about the season passes there, but not the $10 ticket.

If you could copy and paste your post into the Bristol thread, I think it would help a lot of people who are going or planning to go to Bristol.  I think the info about the ID card for a child so there's no question about age is excellent.  Thanks for sharing that, but please repost in the Bristol thread, so more people could take advantage of it, because they wouldn't necessarily look here.

Thanks!    ;D

Big Opps on my part! Will do thanks for the advice.