News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Madison, WI Saturday, Dec 4th, Indoor Faire

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, November 26, 2010, 03:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Renee Buchanan

From their site on Facebook:

Back by Command of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth I and her most wonderful subjects, a day of Music, Merriment, Mischief and more as Her Majesty's Winter Renaissance Faire celebrates its 3rd year. See actors, dancing, singers and swordsmen, shop at the stalls of fabulous merchants and join the general fun and phoolery as Queen and court take center stage in this year's fair. Admission is a mere $7.00, with advance tickets (6.00 on sale at Ravenworks) for more info. see www.winterrenfair.webs.com or call Raven at 608-630-2348. All ages welcome, Renaissance costumes encouraged but not required.

We've gone the past 2 years since it opened.  Very small, indoors (but not a lot of heat, it's cold, so wear your cape), but we've always had a lot of fun.  Good vendors with good prices.  We spoke to the guy in charge of it when we went to his shop a few weeks ago.  Seems like they are having more musical entertainment this year, but it is 1 day instead of 2 days as it was in the past.

The Galena contingent will be there, so please come up and say hi if you see me.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Lord Clisto of York

There was another post on this somewhere and now it is gone. It said that it was on for both days this year as well, but the Queen would only be there on Saturday the 4th. So is it only Saturday for sure?

Also, what is the address for this event in the mall?

Thanks
Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lady Renee Buchanan

We visited Ravenswood, the shop that puts on the faire.  This year it is only on Saturday from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m.

It is in the Westgate Mall in Madison, WI.  It is off the West Beltline, the exit for South Whitney Ave.  It will be in one of the vacant shops there.  We didn't walk down to it, but I'm sure you won't be able to miss it once you're in the mall.  It will be to the right of TJ Max.  Hancock Fabrics is on the far left end (when you're looking at the mall), so don't park up that way, or it will be a longer walk.
A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 

Lady Renee Buchanan

wildthingjew -

Got the garlic today.  Now, if I can remember it!

See you & Miss Katie Scarlet on Saturday.

A real Surf Diva
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs