News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Christmas Party at the Harp

Started by Terry Griffith, November 29, 2010, 02:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Griffith

I know no one reads this forum anymore since they found out our comments about the management were censored but just in case someone does check it and they are not on Facebook:

Our Rennie family has decided to have Christmas early by having a gathering at the Harp and Fiddle on December 9th.  If you can make it, please contact me or Kharla either here or on Facebook or by email if you haven't already so we can make reservations for tables.  Come in garb or steampunk or just as you are.  There will be no free food, no free drinks or give aways.  Just each other wishing everyone a happy holiday.  Also, the Irish American Unity Conference will be having a raffle of a basket of cheer that night and it is always a great prize filled with beer, booze, food and Irish gifts.  Tickets are $10 for 7 or $20 for 20.  Hope to see everyone there for a very Rennie Christmas.  The music starts at 8pm but come in for dinner at 7.  This is one gathering you don't want to miss. 

See you there.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

arbcoind

kcdcchef

Do they really censor our comments about mgmt on here? That sucks.

Terry Griffith

Quote from: kcdcchef on December 25, 2010, 06:02:39 PM
Do they really censor our comments about mgmt on here? That sucks.

Yes, it does.  Not on the whole forum but if the faire management doesn't like what is said they will request the moderator to remove the posts.  Kind of sad because the PRF used to have one of the busiest threads on the forum.

BTW, our party was a great success with about 60 rennies.  Some in ren garb and some in steampunk.  We gather at the Harp once a month and it's always great to be with friends but this one was very special.  Now we keep in touch on Face Book.  Please friend me or any of the PRF rennies on there.  You can see photos of this party and all our gatherings.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"