News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Indiana's 2011 Enchanted Lakes Renaissance Faire and Marketplace

Started by Lady Cecelia, November 30, 2010, 01:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Deborah

Almost here....the events schedule has been posted on the website!

Lord Clisto of York

Well, it looks like i will now be comeing out there on Sunday and not Saturday since I now have to work the entire night Friday. I was going to get off early to make the 4 hr drive, but my partner has off so I have to stay later. So, going to do my Fathers Day stuff with my family on Saturday and spending actual Fathers day there on Sunday.

At this moment, I see they are predicting some rain for both days that wasn't there yesterday. I hope this all blows over for everyone on the weekend.

Saturday, 81 | 65 °F Chance of T-storms
Chance of Precipitation 50%

Sunday, 83 | 65 °F Chance of T-storms
Chance of Precipitation 30%

Lord Clisto, Duke of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Rowan MacD

Post pics!  I am camera shopping, after once again losing a camera at an event.
  Besides the distance factor, I have to work Saturday too.  Hubby is manning the Clan tent for the Central Iowa Celtic Games in Urbandale, Ia. this weekend. 
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Lady Deborah

I cannot wait to seem some of the pics that you took, Sir Clisto!

Bearington

This past weekend was so much fun! It was especially nice to meet some of the new acts, Off Keel, to name one, they were fantastic, Lord Clisto, it was a pleasure meeting you and having, albeit short, time to chat with you at the tea. I hope our paths cross again in Michigan this August!

Every one associated with the production deserves a huge round of applause for their grand effort! Kim, Maria, you are the greatest! The puzzle came together perfectly, and next year, will have an even better turn out!

Bearington
(Brad)

Lord Clisto of York

Just finished my pictures from Sunday at the Enchanted Lakes Renaissance Faire in Angola, Indiana. Hope everyone likes them. Had a fantastic time and everyone was open and friendly. It was a pleasure. Thanks for all the hospitality. To see the pictures, go to this link on my site -

http://www.sirclisto.com/51main.html

Thanks Brad, it was great having time to chat at Queens Tea and in court. So there you go Lady Deborah, the pics are up. It was nice to also meet Angie as well. Had a super time.

Lord Clisto

Lord Clisto of York

uncletimcobleigh

Quote from: Lord Clisto of York on June 24, 2011, 12:33:56 AM
So, what did everyone else think of this new faire?

It was a lot of fun. Nice location, kind of a weird juxtapostion of Old West themed buildings mixed with the Ren trappings. Good people, good entertainment, really good food (I loved the brisket, the chicken halves, and especially the pit potatoes).

--The Minstrel Teig

Lady Deborah

There was top notch entertainment and food, and I am so happy the weather held up so nicely for us.  Looking forward to next year, and Sir C and Minstrel Teig, I'm sure our paths will be crossing again soon.

Lady Cecelia

Things have finally settled down for me since faire ended, and now to begin planning next year's faire!  I can never thank our cast and crew enough for all of their hard work and dedication.  Paragon Jousting was great, offering several times to change their show to what we wanted.  Of course, we didn't know what we wanted and the show was terrific.  My grandkids loved it, especially my oldest grandson Devon.  I didn't get to meet with Lord Clisto but I did see him wandering about.  Thanks you so much for the kind words you shared with my cohort, Maria (the Elf Queen).  We had people attending from the new faire in Mishawaka, the Huntington Jaycees made the wonderful brisket and Bronwyn from Mayfaire was great help.  Our biggest thanks goes to Squire Paul of the Rogue Blades for the cast training and help with logistics.  Now-on to 2012!