Midwest > Michigan Renaissance Festival

Michigan M'Cracks

<< < (10/11) > >>

Ladyfair:
Head count for friday night..... If you could let me know so I can let the owner of the pub know what to expect or maybe we can work out a buffett style for food if anyone is interested.....

I did list all of the names of the Michigan PETS that I have.... if there are more of you out there that are PETS or PINNED members.... please get with me.

Also ....giggle...... we have been challenged!!!!  I have been bragging about how Michiganders can party so I recieved a challenge ...."we will see about that" was the response I got..... lol

Nailin:
Hey Michigan M'Cracks is there anyone from the Detriot area that could pick me up from the airport Friday August 19th? I'm looking for a ride and can pay 20$

Ladyfair:
Nailin - Maybe a hint as to what airport and what time would help.  There are a few airports around here.  Detroit Metro? or City Airport? or Flint airport?

Ladyfair:
Nailin - keep me or the PET picking up know if anything changes with your schedule.... otherwise safe journey's to you!

Ladyfair:
This weekend is going to be one to remember for sure... there are surprises in store for everyone!!!  (giggling) 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version