News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 Plotting

Started by Becky10, January 03, 2011, 12:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becky10

Bodice is almost finished! Jeeze I wonder if i can eat a turkey leg this year? I used to have an allergy to them but it seems like I am cured!  ;D
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on

Sir Michael Geare

I know Blushing is arriving in Port next weekend.  When are you planning on being out there Becky?
'The exercising of weapons puts away aches, griefs, and diseases, it
increases strength, and sharpens the wits.'

Becky10

Havent figured that out yet, either this weekend or the next. I have two sets of tickets for this season.

The Lady Mercedes

Yea I'm hoping to make it out one day this weekend or next Sat! ;D
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Becky10

I can play and get muddy now!

I'll either be wearing this or my black and gold noble outfit! I warn you it will take me a minute to register what it going on  ;D

Sir Michael Geare

I shall look forward to seeing you when you arrive.  Do stop me to say hi if you find me.  I am on the schedule.
'The exercising of weapons puts away aches, griefs, and diseases, it
increases strength, and sharpens the wits.'

The Lady Mercedes

Yea! I shall seek you guys out :) And lovely outfit Becky! Depending on the weather, I'll either be wearing my standard green gown or this...nowhere near as lovely as some folks but you do what you can w/what you got right? Still need a few bits for the green, but it's coming along. :)

The Lady Mercedes

New shoes for my "peasant" outfit: http://www.walmart.com/ip/White-Stag-Women-s-Lydia-Mule-Comfort-Mary-Janes/15196891 I got the one in the middle called sidewalk...super light & comfy as well as easily washable! :)

Blushing

So who will be there May 7, 8, and/or 14?  That's when I'm invading ... errrr visiting!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Baron Dacre

Quote from: The Lady Mercedes on April 29, 2011, 03:30:57 AM
New shoes for my "peasant" outfit: http://www.walmart.com/ip/White-Stag-Women-s-Lydia-Mule-Comfort-Mary-Janes/15196891 I got the one in the middle called sidewalk...super light & comfy as well as easily washable! :)

I think those are the same ones that Lady Dacre has... She loves 'em and both of us are on our feet most of the day!
Gregory Fiennes
10th Baron Dacre of the South
(Baron Dacre)

The Lady Mercedes

Blushing: If I can't get a ticket for 1 day this weekend, I'll most likely be there the 7th
Baron D: Yea! Glad to hear they measure up I'm loving them so far!  :)
I'm so excited for the weekend!  ;D

The Lady Mercedes

Ok I finally got my tic...good any day of faire yea! Turkey legs, here I come lol :D

Becky10

Might be going tomorrow depending if I am still alive in the morning. Staying up way too late the night before faire= bad idea.

The Lady Mercedes

Well, went yesterday & had a blast! Passed the washing well, thought I might see you there Becky (looked for your outfit) but I don't think I saw you (& after reading that post no wonder lol). I don't think I saw you Mike, or Baron Dacre, but I did see Carl & his motorhorse lol ;D And this time I have quite a few photos! Yea!

Becky10

Lol, one can usually find me around  moonie and broon's stage  ;D Apparently I have 3 tickets this year so I'll probably be there again next weekend!