News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 Four Kingdoms Renaissance and Pirate Festival

Started by Rowan MacD, January 10, 2011, 04:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowan MacD

2011 Oct 8-9th.
  Looks like a possible venue change TBA!

www.fourkingdoms.com

~Rowen
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Lady Renee Buchanan

The website is still showing 2010.  I'm withholding judgment on this one.  Not sure if I will bother again.  Too many years of being disappointed.  We've tried 4 of the 5 years it's been going on, but it's never been worth the drive.

I'll wait till it's closer & the website has been updated.  If there are any musical or stage acts that I really want to see, maybe I'll reconsider.  But for the time & the drive, in the past it definitely has not been worth it.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Rowan MacD

Quote from: Lady Renee Buchanan on January 10, 2011, 09:15:51 PM
The website is still showing 2010.  I'm withholding judgment on this one.  Not sure if I will bother again.  Too many years of being disappointed.  We've tried 4 of the 5 years it's been going on, but it's never been worth the drive.

I'll wait till it's closer & the website has been updated.  If there are any musical or stage acts that I really want to see, maybe I'll reconsider.  But for the time & the drive, in the past it definitely has not been worth it.
All we know right now is the dates.  I'll post more info once the PTB decide to let the world know.   
IWG wench #3139 

Rowan MacD

Just popped over to the site- Looks like 2011 is canceled. However they do plan to be back in 2012.   A venue change would be nice.

Quote:

"7/3/2011 - The Four Kingdoms Renaissance Faire will be on haitus for the 2011 season, but plans are underway to return the event in 2012.
More details when we have them!"

IWG wench #3139