News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Snow Covered Canterbury...........

Started by kcdcchef, January 21, 2011, 01:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

Very nice!  Thank-you for posting them!

Brother Gregory

Yes by all means Kcdcchef thanks for posting them. Its cool to see what it looks like in the snow. My oldest daughter thought that several pictures could just about start a whole renaissance festival.

kcdcchef

I actually have several shots from another photographer I comissioned to do this I hope to post sometime next week. Everyone is so artsy in terms of detail and points of view. Hope to post next week.

Anna Iram

Beautiful. What a lovely faire site you have.

Amyj

Looks so magical!!!!  I think I could have handled the cold of the 2009 "weekend of freeze" even better if it looked like THAT!!!!
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

TKM

So, not to beat a dead horse or anything, but could you get around to posting the shots from that other photographer?

kcdcchef

sorry I only come on here like 2-3x a month these days, kind of a boring forum actually! Anyways, I will try and get around to it.

TKM