News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Middlefaire - near Hillsboro, Texas

Started by DonaCatalina, June 11, 2008, 06:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyStitch

Sadly the Pink Pirate and I will not be able to go, even though we would like to .  Our weekends are booked thanks to our show until after closing weekend. Here is hoping for good weather for the faire!
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Merlin

Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Clarendon

I'll be out Saturday 9/25, camera in hand.
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

DonaCatalina

Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Merlin

Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Clarendon

Well did not make it out yesterday so I'm going to try for next weekend. Did anyone here on the forum get photos of the first weekend? How about yesterday?
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.

DonaCatalina

It started raining on us Friday, so we did not even attempt to go.
However, this coming weekend Celtic Pride, has a forecast of sunny with a high of 80.
I think we will be there for that. Hope to see you all!
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Blackbead

Saturday we were hit with two bands of showers but it was cool and windy and mostly dry.  Sunday, I admit that the morning looked terrible but we NEVER got a single drop of rain all day and the afternoon was incredibly beautiful - sunny, cool, windy, perfect faire weather.  I did get a few, very few, pictures and they are up on my FaceBook page.  Come see us on the coming weekend!  Drop by the Pirate Fort and give me a hug and I'll make you a deal on any of the items you favor!  You've GOT to come see my new hat!!

Blackbead
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

Al-Nimer

Quote from: Clarendon on September 26, 2010, 11:41:59 AM
Well did not make it out yesterday so I'm going to try for next weekend. Did anyone here on the forum get photos of the first weekend? How about yesterday?
I'll be there this Sat!  I got a few pics, mostly of the joust.  They're on my FB page here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=214272&id=837242766&l=6b7ee2cbba
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

DonaCatalina

We are planning on going this Saturday. I just printed discount coupons off the website.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Blackbead

Muy excellente'!  See you soon!

Blackbead
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

Blackbead

Middlefaire 2010 ended on Sunday with a beautiful day and plenty of fun!  A great time was had by all; I know I had wonderful birthday on the last Saturday.  The theme for the last weekend was Celtic Pride and there was plenty of that to be seen and heard!  So many great memories!  Check out Facebook for all the pictures!

Al-Nimer

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

Blackbead

EXCELLENT pictures, mate!  I think this year was the "tipping point" for Middlefaire.  Fifth year and two additional shows . . . this one's going to stick!@