News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

SextETTE Invasion

Started by Welsh Wench, February 02, 2011, 12:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amy

Can anyone tell me if I am supposed to know a name on the BB King reservation for tonight?  or if we were to make our own?  thank you!

renfairephotog

I got a fever,  a fever for ren faire. Also the kind you get when you're sick. Gonna try to sleep it off and make gate in the morning.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

renfairephotog

The crud wins, enjoy faire I'm going back to sleep.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

It was nice finally meeting Welsh Wench, Mad Jack, and again, Lady Renee and Lord Stephen along with their guests Richard, Alan.

Hope to see some of you again next year when we come down. (Lady Renee and Lord Stephen, we'll see you in two weeks at St. Louis)
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Hibernian

Excellent Friday night and Saturday in Tennessee. Many thanks to everyone who was able to attend and add to the fun.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

amy

I had such a terrific time meeting everyone this weekend.  You are one fantastic bunch of folks, and I am really looking forward to another event soon when I can hang out some more and share maybe some sunshine!     :D

Lady Renee Buchanan

Thank you to everyone for making us feel so welcome.  We had an incredibly wonderful time.

And spent 11 hours in the car driving back home to Galena talking about the weekend - nonstop!    ;D
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Welsh Wench

Wow!  What a kick arse weekend!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Quiet One

Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Captain Jack Wolfe

It really was a fantastic weekend!  Lots of wonderful memories made, and a wealth of smiles to go with them!
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Welsh Wench

While faire was the ultimate, what with the authentic English weather--the REAL fun was in the side trips and the night life!

We never stopped!

Captain Jack Wolfe

Agreed!  Once again, no one will be able to beat a good Ette invasion.   ;) ;D

And as much fun as faire was, the real fun was with the music, mansions, mudslides, and meerkats!
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Lady Renee Buchanan

When my husband is telling everyone how great BB King's is, you KNOW he had an incredible time!

As did we all.  I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard.  (Who had a noodle and hot sauce go up her nose?)
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Welsh Wench

Gotta love the Motown!

Didn't hear about the hot sauce and noodle!

Captain Jack Wolfe

There were noodles?  I was too wrapped up in the music!  ;D

And the company, too...