News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who's Goin' When' in 2011

Started by Ryk Rakham, March 01, 2011, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryk Rakham

We are planning our return to OKRF after a 4 year hiatus. Hoping to make some new Okie Ren Friends. We'll be driving over from Ardmore and spending at least one weekend, not sure which one yet.
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

Merlin the Elder

We're considering making the trip up. It's actually the closest "hard" faire to our castle, even though we consider Scarby home. I'll need to check to see when I can get away from work...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rani Zemirah

Merlin, if you and Lady Nimue will be there, then Scally and I will most definitely figure out a way to be there, as well!  Let me know when, and we'll make it happen! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Ryk Rakham

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on March 02, 2011, 02:16:07 AM
Merlin, if you and Lady Nimue will be there, then Scally and I will most definitely figure out a way to be there, as well!  Let me know when, and we'll make it happen! 

And, if you guys all go, please let us know...we'd love to meet you guys. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet at Scarby.
Rhyk Dragonfang

Lady Sherry

Merlin the Elder

If you're coming to either preview or opening weekend, my bride and I will be in attendance. We are also booked for RenDezvous...actually booked, at least in Castle Rock. Trying to decide which stopping spots to use on the way up/back.

Archer

Season pass is a good thing when OKRF Castleton is just down the road a few miles.
Want a better world ?   Be a better person.

Every person is a new door to a different world.

Ryk Rakham

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on March 05, 2011, 03:05:50 PM
If you're coming to either preview or opening weekend, my bride and I will be in attendance. We are also booked for RenDezvous...actually booked, at least in Castle Rock. Trying to decide which stopping spots to use on the way up/back.

Sherry and I will be there for sure opening weekend. We are going to Norman M/F on the Saturday the day before the preview and we have RSVP to be there Sunday for preview. We are going to try and make at least 6 weekends to Scarby this year, perhaps 7.
Rhyk Dragonfang

Lady Sherry

Aniroaldawen

I know I don't frequent the boards, but I'm going to OKRF with some friends of mine from KCRF May 14 and 15!! I am so excited, this will be my second time to OKRF and only my third trip to a faire that's not my home faire (KCRF)!!

Rani Zemirah

Oh, that will be the weekend we're at Spirit of Magic... darn!  I think there might be a few R/Fer's there that weekend, though, so maybe you'll get to visit with some of them! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Merlin the Elder

I was considering that weekend myself, but maybe hitting both faires. That's still iffy. You're working SoM, aren't you, Rani?

Rani Zemirah

I've been invited, yes... and am planning to join in the fun!  I'm not sure you can actually call it work, though!  ;)  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

angusmacinnes

We are considering taking a week off at Scarby and making our way to Muskogee the weekend of May 15.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Merlin the Elder

We're finalizing plans for the Castle on the 14th & 15th. Looking forward to visiting a new faire! Angus, I'll be looking for you. Rani, perhaps see you there?

Capt Spleen

The twins Sean Daniels and CaptDungeonSpleen will be staged ...er ....staggered upon this upcoming dry docked pirate weekend 14/15.

Rani Zemirah

Oh, and now I REALLY have to figure out some way to get us there this coming weekend!!!  :D  Particularly since I seem to suddenly have it completely unscheduled... 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede