News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Spirit Of Magic 2011

Started by The Rabbi, February 21, 2011, 04:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: The Rabbi on March 15, 2011, 09:34:46 AM
While I understand the need for lighter robes my only request is that the Gold Lame cheek chiller short shorts stay on the forum. Still hoping that things do work out.
On that issue, you can bet your sweet bippy! (If you aren't older than 50, you probably don;t know that phrase...)
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rani Zemirah

OMG!!!  STOP with the "I'm soooo old" routine, already!!!  ::)  :D  I'm NOT over 50, and I've heard it... don't you know all that "retro" stuff is IN, right now?!?  ROFL
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Merlin the Elder

Ahh! But do you know where it comes from??  (pop quiz)

Rani Zemirah

Oh, I remember Dean Martin and Laugh-In from when I was just a little bitty girl...  It was one of my favorite shows!  LOL  I loved the wall... where someone would pop out of a window and tell a joke!  Of course, I seldom understood the jokes at that age, but I loved the laugh track...  :D

So there...  :P
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Merlin the Elder

Do you remember John Wayne showing up in a pink bunny outfit?   :D

Rani Zemirah

Ok... now that I definitely do NOT remember!  LOL  Although I could have seen it and not realized who it was...  LOL  

Oops... sorry for the short thread-jack, Rabbi!  And now back to the Spirit of Magic!!! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

The Rabbi

Not a problem and I too have bet my bippy or biffy have heard both and for the record BUNNIES are evil and peeps are thier demon spawn This has been a public service announcement from the Spirit of Magic.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Emerald Shaunassey

It is with great pride and honor that I announce that The Ladies of the Salty Kiss will be returning to this fair for the 2nd year in a row!  Hmm... may have to hijack the faire and make it the OFFICIAL home faire of TLotSK!

See you in the ethereal mists of Spirit of Magic!

Cap'n Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

The Rabbi

You can not hijack what is offered freely I happen to know that the owner would be very honored to have such prestigouse ladies call this fair home.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP