News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Weekend 4 Pictures

Started by Master James, June 12, 2008, 10:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master James

Here are the pictures that Reese was so kind to take with my camera.  Thank you Reese!  Enjoy!

http://community.webshots.com/album/563772407fjpnms
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

reese

I haven't even downloaded what few pictures I took on my camera this week.

Did I mess up some of your pictures?  There's a hand full that didn't show up. 

OKay, finally downloaded pictures.  Most were of the grandparents visit, so won't bore all of you with those.

Here are a couple that I really liked:

Master Pate reverauncing (sp) Her Majesty:

A lovely young lady I met, but forget her name since I have a memory of a seive:

Thaddeuse blows bubbles:

Reese

Master James

Reese,

Nope all the pictures that were on the camera should be in the album.  That lady is Syrilla, I hope I spelled that right, and is the Queen at TNRF and LARF.  BTW, thanks for being my picture taker this season!  I really appreciate it!
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

aidenoffairfax

I love the fact that in the picture of the Thaddeuse blowing bubbles, one of the members of the Mad Mechanicals is in the background miming hanging himself. Hmm. Interesting visual!
Please go ahead and clear your throats... the hack has arrived!

Dallan

Great pictures! I can't wait.
Fight'n

Chuck'n M'Crack

Nice pictures, I hope the weather will be nice this weekend at VARF, for the Invasion! ;)
Lord Kelley of Screen
Son In Law
Son-in-Law to Laird Guard'n
IBRS #1554 Landshark #102
Captain Of The Guard (R.A.G.G

Master James

92 both days with a 30% chance of rain each day.  Humidity 58% each day.  Should be warm but nice and if we get a passing shower, it will cool things down.  See everyone there!   ;D ;D ;D
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Feline Groovy

PLEASE tell me someone got pictures of the look on Strum's face when Ginny Tonic started doing her 'special' gestures to the Unicorn Song at the tavern sing on Saturday?????  It hurts to laugh that hard in a bodice but ye gods it was entirely worth it!
Where was I going and how do I get there?

reese

Sometimes I wish there was more of me...so I can be in many places at once.  Alas, no I didn't, but wish I had.

Reese

Syrilla

To the cast and staff of the festival. Sorry this is going to be so short...  Thank you for your welcome and entertainment on a very hot and steamy day.  I enjoyed talking in the lanes and in the shade to the noble and playing with those that survived the day.   Yes, I know that all that went on that day was not normal, maybe i will be able to come back and play in character with everyone.  If you find yourself at TNRF or LARF then let me know!

Please tell Her Majesty, that I do apologize again and if my clothing offends then it will be removed at her command!

I hope that you will have a wonderful weekend and will be able to enjoy your last few days of faire!

Master James

Syrilla it was fantastic to finally meet you and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself at our faire!  Don't know that I'll ever make TNRF since it runs during our rehearsals and faire weekends but maybe sometime in the future it will work out.  We'll just have to see.
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51