News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MN R/F invasion

Started by Marietta Graziella, May 17, 2011, 07:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphire_glade

Oh soo many people coming. I know I will be there with a ton of fairy dust on. I hear the Vikings from the Twig Festival will be there, and the MRF peasants as well. And then I think maybe a few other random people too.

I will be camping out with the peasants in the participant camping.... and normally I don't get to see many of you so if you do camp on Saturday maybe I can wander over... if you don't mind the dust :P
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

SleepyArcher

We are possible going sunday the 19th I believe that is Father's Day and what better present than to go to a Ren Faire!
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

DeadBishop

I might be going on the 11th and/or 12th by myself, might not.  Nyte's parents decided last minute that they are going to come out to visit us that weekend.  We JUST saw them two weeks ago when we went to SD, so I might skip out on their visit since Nyte said it would be okay for me to do so, but I don't have anywhere to stay at this point unless someone needs a roommate.  Funds will play an important role in my decision as well....

R/F.com member since 2003

saphire_glade

DB:

You should come. I hope you find someone to stay with as it would be fun to have you up there too.
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

LadyFae

Hey DB- you should bring Nyte's parents WITH and let them pay for a hotel room for all of you! (or a camping spot, whichever) =)
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

DeadBishop

Quote from: LadyFae on May 26, 2011, 10:28:02 AM
Hey DB- you should bring Nyte's parents WITH and let them pay for a hotel room for all of you! (or a camping spot, whichever) =)

Oh god....I don't think I could handle that much time with them, in that close proximity.  Also, we may not have many friends left if we brought them along... :P

Cofeeguru

Trying to talk the Caffeinated One into at least a day trip out...we'll see if I can get him to warm up to the idea...maybe a Leinie's tour will sweeten the pot enough. I'd love to get in on this invasion. :)
"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;"-T.S. Eliot, The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Noble Dreg

Thinking of making a one-day "bonzai" run on the 11th.  Maybe spend the night but don't know where.
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

saphire_glade

@ Noble Dreg:

There is an Eagle Ridge campground literally .25 miles down the road. I accidently ended up looking for the participant area in there

There are also hotels in town not far away.

Jon Hanslow

a little over 2 weeks away....Anyone as excited as I am? :)
Jon Hanslow of The Cabin Boys!
www.facebook.com/thecabinboysrf - LIKE us on Facebook!

AJ in "The other village"

DeadBishop

Quote from: Noble Dreg on May 30, 2011, 04:06:45 PM
Thinking of making a one-day "bonzai" run on the 11th.  Maybe spend the night but don't know where.

Need a co-pilot for your drive?  ;D

white trillium

I may have a few "extra" group tickets for the weekend of June 11/12 - we'll be in the campground, and shouldn't be too difficult to find.  If you're interested send me a PM for my cell #.

Group ticket price is $10/ticket.

If you contacted me on facebook for group discount tickets - find me in the campground for your tickets.

Very excited about next weekend!
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Kiss-me-Kate

The Girl and I are attending, but hoteling it.  Because, ya, I am a princess after all.

DB- I worked on Nyte today to come and have fun with us.  Bring the in laws, they'll be fine.

The more the merrier. 

Be sure to stop by LaVignes to say hi to Anna and Mark.  Nick had a new swivel hip put in, so they are in charge.   :o

~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

Ms Trish

So ready for this weekend!
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Marietta Graziella

Did you just say that you ARE ready for this weekend?   Guess I'd better quit playing on Nettie and get to sewing your pouch!  LOL
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.