News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Flying in from out of state.

Started by Madamaek, June 13, 2011, 11:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madamaek

Hello Rennies of Sterling!

I do apologize if this has been discussed before. I went through the back lists and didn't find one on this topic.

A friend and I are discussing about taking a trip from Atlanta, GA to the Sterling Renaissance Festival. The only problem we are encountering so far is getting up there. lol

For those of you that are familiar with the area, which is the best airport to fly into?

Hotels and the such are easy to find. It's concerning an airport where things are getting murky.

Thanks so much!

Madamae

BLAKDUKE

If for some reason Syracuse does not work, then Rochester is the next best bet.  It is about 1 1/2 hours to Sterling from there with Motels galore along the way.  Out of Rochester take st hwy 104 east and then follow the signs from there. 
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Xantrawler

Flying is easy, I just call up Mercy flight or Lifenet and... (pssst Xan whisp whisp whisper) Oh yeah well ahh my yeah like I was saying I need to go now.