News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Jessica's Birthday Celebration!

Started by Blue66669, June 16, 2008, 07:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

Allright everyone!!! We're throwing a party for Lady Jessica's birthday at the end of the month. Come one, come all! Please join us on June 28th for the festivities. I'll be posting theme, food, and location sometime this week. Please let us know if you'll be in attendance!
Blaidd Drwg

Zaubon

What is my life expectancy if I say I'm not coming?

Lord Dragonspyre

Quote from: Zaubon on June 17, 2008, 02:04:51 PM
What is my life expectancy if I say I'm not coming?

Probably in the negative numbers, Z...
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

volans

I'll try to make it. My birthday's around there so I might encroach on that happiness seeing as most all of my self made brithday plans are falling through, lol.
I sat watching a flower
as it was withering
I was embarrassed by it's honesty

Aiacha

::saves the 28th on her calendar...then blocks out the 29th as well...and wonders if she'll have to call in on the 30th::

Zaubon

Quote from: volans on June 17, 2008, 02:21:04 PM
I'll try to make it. My birthday's around there so I might encroach on that happiness seeing as most all of my self made brithday plans are falling through, lol.
Of course you'll be there, and we'll help you celebrate too. Even if I have to drive down to the "Dark Country" to pick you up.

Lord Dragonspyre

Quote from: Zaubon on June 17, 2008, 02:49:28 PM
Of course you'll be there, and we'll help you celebrate too. Even if I have to drive down to the "Dark Country" to pick you up.

Hey, Z? Instead of driving all the way down there in that gas guzzling monstrosity of yours, how's about I go down and pick her up, as my car gets FAR better gas mileage than your van...
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

LadyJessica

I would like to ask...

WHERE ARE YA'LL DRAGGING ME???
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Count Adolfo

Zaubon

Quote from: Lord Dragonspyre on June 18, 2008, 06:59:32 AM
Quote from: Zaubon on June 17, 2008, 02:49:28 PM

Hey, Z? Instead of driving all the way down there in that gas guzzling monstrosity of yours, how's about I go down and pick her up, as my car gets FAR better gas mileage than your van...
Either way, as long as she makes to the party. We cannot allow our lovely ladies to sit home when they should be celebrating!

Zaubon

Quote from: LadyJessica on June 19, 2008, 11:47:03 PM
I would like to ask...

WHERE ARE YA'LL DRAGGING ME???
You'll have to ask our Empress, she hasn't told the serfs yet.

Capt. Bacardi

I regret to say I will be out of town....again.  :-\ But if you would like to join us camping that weekend come on up. We will be camping next to WiRF, and going on Sat and Sun. Nothing like a faire birthday.  ;D
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Zaubon

Quote from: Capt. Bacardi on June 20, 2008, 09:53:40 AM
I regret to say I will be out of town....again.  :-\ But if you would like to join us camping that weekend come on up. We will be camping next to WiRF, and going on Sat and Sun. Nothing like a faire birthday.  ;D
That's a Great idea, but with gas prices being what they are........

Blue66669

Ok all, it has been decided that we will be converging on Aiacha's house again for this shendig. If you don't have the address, please either renmail DS or Aiacha so that you can get the info. We'll be planning food and drink over the weekend.
Blaidd Drwg

Zaubon

Since nobody wanted to drink the beer that I brought last time, I'm open to requests/suggestions of what might be drunk.
Yes birthday girl I will be bringing cider. Do you want apple, pear or raspberry? Yes, I can bring all three for you.