News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lots of web updates!

Started by McGuinness, July 11, 2011, 08:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGuinness

If you haven't been around the faire's website lately, there have been lots of updates creeping up for the faire season. Cast, independents, character bio's, looks like schedules are coming soon...

There have also been lots of goings-on around the grounds too. A couple of the older stages have been taken down and are being rebuilt. Plus, lots of new stuff like the return of a petting zoo. Things are shaping up. Only a little over a month away now!

BubbleWright

"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

kcdcchef

I dearly wish that they would develop seperate webpages for the goings on at Mount Hope and the mansion, and give the RenFaire a seperate webpage. You log into parenfaire.com in early November, and it's like the faire is forever gone. Links to get to it, yes. I guess I am just a traditionalist I suppose!