News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pandora Celtica's Mad Faerie Revel!

Started by NelleMoorley, July 18, 2011, 12:55:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NelleMoorley

Hello! Everyone remember Pandora Celtica? They're still bopping around, writing music and singing songs and such.

I wanted to let anyone who might be interested know about our upcoming show: Pandora Celtica's Mad Faerie Revel! It's at Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret on the 16th Street Mall in Denver on August 21st at 6:30. There will be more information posted this week at pandoraceltica.com as well as www.lannies.com.

Faeries, Pirates, Rennies, children, and everyone else is invited, and I'd be soooooooo happy to see some of you there!

Just thought I'd let you know - I absolutely miss being at faire, and I miss singing with the madrigals so much! My new band is a fabulous creative outlet, but I still miss being out there in the sun, singing with you all! I hope you're all well.

Love,
Nelle
Nelle Moorley

Norfolk

We miss you terribly as well, Nellie.  The little that we got to see you and Puck during your brief visit only served to emphasize your absence.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Baron on July 18, 2011, 02:17:14 PM
We miss you terribly as well, Nellie.  The little that we got to see you and Puck during your brief visit only served to emphasize your absence.

YEAH!  what he said!
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

NelleMoorley

Here's more information on the show for those of you who are interested. Please come see us and bring your family and friends - I've even written songs that we'll be debuting!

"Hail to thee Bright Beings! The Faerie Courts have decreed that we throw open the portal to the faerie lands at Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret for a wild celebration of magic and song! So your favorite dark Celtic Faerie band will be gathering for new hijinks (warning: glitter), new Faerie tales (as only we can tell them), and new songs (you will be the first to hear them!). This is not a show to miss. And all our friends - be you lord or lady, angel or demon, fae, goblin, ghost, or some other kith - we invite you to leave your mortal mask behind and revel with us as you truly are. Come celebrate with us as we toast the last days of Summer, the beginning of a new season of song, and bid us farewell on our journey to DragonCon! Join Pandora Celtica for our Mad Faerie Revel!

Show is Sunday, August 21st, 2011 at 6:30pm.

Tickets are $12, but they'll be $15 at the door, so get them now! They're on sale now here: http://lannies.com/?p=11211 , or call Lannie's Box Office at 303-293-0075.

Lannies Clocktower Cabaret is at 16th Street Mall at Arapahoe in Downtown Denver, CO. Check them out at www.lannies.com . Check out their menu, too - there will be delicious eats and concoctions to drink!"

Nelle Moorley