News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What do you ride or drive?

Started by fluffy tail, June 03, 2008, 02:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Quote from: LadyDracolich on June 05, 2008, 07:43:48 PM
I ride a 2000 model Dutch Warmblood gelding, mahogony bay w/ 4 white socks, great over fences!... LOL, ok ok.. that's what I rode today.

But seriously, to get from point A to B: 2005 Saturn Vue, 4 cyl standard shift.  It gets about 28mpg, so I get pretty good mileage and GREAT cargo space!  However, I'm driving so much lately that I'm going to be getting my old Honda motorcycle out to drive to/from the barn and some to school.  Just need to get a new helmet...  Mine is seriously icky.

Shizzle Sis ya shoulda told me you needed an M/C helmet, I've got one from my Harley Days! 

As for my ride...demm again not in John's Inn ... I drive a 97 Silver Ford Crown Vic affectionately known as the G unit and now it has a/c again...woohoo.  Parked for the last 2 years is my sled...94 Green Chevy Camaro...she needs a new motor, a/c fixed, battery, headliner fixed and I'm sure a few more thin's.  I love that car, I wash her on car wash days and it's not even the one I drive! 
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Storm

We actually own 4 vehicles, though we only really drive 2 of them. We have 2 at our home and the other 2 on my parents farm.

'07 Toyota RAV4....26 MPG
'01 Dodge Intrepid...24MPG
'87 Ford F-250...MPG's....don't ask!...My hunting truck...
'81 Pontiac Firebird...MPG's...don't care, its my high school car!

Looking at maybe trading the Dodge in on a new Hyundai Santa Fe....We'll see, though....

SleepyArcher

traded in an04 Pontiac Grand Prix that got 24-26mpg for an 08 chevy cobalt that gets mid 30's. Not the new car of my dreams but it will do.

Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Noble Dreg

Geez Sleepy, I bet you get an additional 2-3mpg just from the energy stored in that color!   ;D

I went to buy a Saturn Vue today and wound up coming home with this...

"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Sir Gawain

noble dreg,that's not a saturn vue ha ha

fluffy tail

Filled up the scooter. Well topped it off because I don't trust the gas gauge.
In one week 50.5 miles and used .447 gal. Had to pay $1.90 for gas.
That's over 100 mpg.  Sweet. ;D

Good weather all week, I'm scooting.

Running to the market is rather limited on it tho. Had to turn around to pick up the bread that bounced out of the bag in the basket. All you can do in laugh and go pick it up from the middle of the four land you crossed.  :o
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

2005 Grand Caravan-the mommobile

2007 Nitro

1994 honda rebel
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Queen_of_Navarre

sometimes
Mostly a 02 dark green Mustang convertible
Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

The Amadan

My bike

Wife's Bike:

Wife's truck:

My car:
The Amadan
BoTK #97
Founder: Loyal Order of Lemmings
Laird Protector of Sarcasm, Clan Ootland
Generally Silly Man

The Amadan

Quote from: Queen_of_Navarre on June 17, 2008, 08:32:16 PM
sometimes
Mostly a 02 dark green Mustang convertible

I once owned a GL1200 Aspencade, almost exact same color as yours, not a trike, though. ;D
The Amadan
BoTK #97
Founder: Loyal Order of Lemmings
Laird Protector of Sarcasm, Clan Ootland
Generally Silly Man

Arsinoe Selene

'03 (I think) honda Accord, silver. His name is Jakob, and he has a sticker that says "Póg ma thoin" on the back windshield. :D

I get about 23 mpg going to work and school. That is essentially around town, I don't take the freeway. I go to and from school too close to rush hour.

RumbaRue

2007 Toyota Sienna minivan!

I love it! Lots of room for hauling stuff, sleep in it for camping, gas is about 26 city, 28 highway.

Before buying we asked our mechanic what kind of car he recommend and he said anything Toyota. Virtually no major problems and he's right. Except for the usual up keep, oil and stuff, no problems.

I stand by Toyota.
Being Blond means I have the right to walk into any wall.

fluffy tail

My next ride will be a Toyota Tacoma ext cab. Used of course. Sorry I'll let someone else take the price bit up front.
They seem to run and run and run.
I work a a place that makes the seat frames and rails for Toyota. You'd be surprized at what it takes to make the seats slide and recline.
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

Count Adolfo

Well, for the past 7 years, it's been a Saturn SL2... nothing special...

but come next year...