News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 Faire

Started by Romeo 'the' Red, July 29, 2011, 07:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romeo 'the' Red

We are busy at work getting the 2011 faire ready.  We are very excited about our new location at Saxony.  Check out the website at fishersrenfaire.com.  We are in the process of getting it updated with new stuff so there may be a few broken links here and there (actually related to software problems).  Hope to have them fixed in the next few days.

Also advanced ticket sales should be up and running next week as well, so save a few bucks!!!

After a leave of absense for the Year of Legends (due to their participation in said celebration as King Arthur, the Black Knight, Queen Mary and Captain Hook), the Hey Nonny Nonny Players (Pirates of the Luna Sea) will be making their return with an all new show.  The crew demands that Captain 'the' Black tell them a bedtime story (which becomes a mishmash of well known fairy tales) while his brother 'the' Red arrives for his debut.  Comedy and swordfighting.

Also for the first time we will be posting a schedule of events on the website in September so you can plan to be at the faire at the right times to see your favorite shows.

Hope to see you at the faire!

(he who was previously Sir Walter Raleigh)
Romeo 'the' Red
Sir Walter Raleigh
Chairman of the Fishers Renaissance Faire
Founding member of The Hey Nonny Nonny Players  (aka Pirate

Lady Lowrye verch Jankyns

Looking forward to coming to the Faire!!
Lady Lowrye
"What I lack in talent, I make up for in attitude."

Lord Clisto of York

Will be there again as well with many of my brother Templars and Hospitaller knights again.

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Romeo 'the' Red

Map of the new faire layout and site along with the official entertainment schedule is now up on the front page of the website!
Check it out and see why 10,000+ patrons come every year for the one weekend faire.
Sir Walter Raleigh

Ladyfair

I will be there along with the Clan M'Crack!!  Still looking for a good Irish Pub for friday night.... any suggestions?  Please contact me.
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Sir William Marcus

Mo's Irish Pub is maybe a mile from Faire. Located across highway 69 in the Town Square shopping area.

http://www.mosirishpub.com/indy/index.html
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Lord Clisto of York

Huzzah!!! Well scouted brother.

Romeo 'the' Red

Here we are only a few days from FAIRE.  Weather looks great.  Good Beer/Mead drinking weather!
Setup well into progress.......
Advanced tickets are done, so buy your tickets at the gate.
Updated Entertainment schedule is up on the site.
Map of the site is up......

ONWARDS!!!!
Here's to a great 7th Year!  Huzzah to the Fishers Renfaire....... ;D
Sir Walter Raleigh

Lord Clisto of York

What is the exact address to this new location so I may GPS it to get there? I do not see it anywhere on the website.

Thanks
Lord Clisto

Lord Clisto of York

Nevermind... I got the info I needed. Thanks

Lord Clisto of York

Leaving work here at 03:30am Sat morning to head down to the faire. Looking forward to this weekend. See everyone then.

Lord Clisto