News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Independence Day Season Ticket Sales

Started by mpullen, June 17, 2008, 11:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpullen

Just received an email from TRF concerning the above subject. Unfortunately, my business email server blocked the message.

If anyone has received this message, can you please post the gist of the email?

Trillium

I just got it on my personal email.  Here you go:

Independence Day Season Ticket Special

for the

34th AnnualTexas Renaissance Festival

Saturday, Sunday and Thanksgiving Friday
October 11 - November 30, 2008

With Midsummer celebrations underway, the King and Queen would like to offer a sizzling surprise for Independence Day.

For a limited time, their majesties are offering a 16 general admission ticket package for $236.00, with a bonus ticket for Thanksgiving Friday. That's a saving of $6 per ticket or over $100 for the season!

Purchase your season tickets to the 2008 Texas Renaissance Festival before midnight on the Fourth of July for star-spangled savings.  You can make your purchase online by clicking here or by calling our main office, Monday - Friday during normal business hours, at 800-458-3435.

To receive more information, contact us at 800-458-3435 or visit our website at www.texrenfest.com
Got faerie dust?

Fenster

I need to get in touch with them about getting that extra Friday ticket from when I bought that package in December.

Ottheinrich

$236.00 WOW

And some people were upset about the price hike at Scarby for the Friends of Faire passes.

Fenster

Quote from: Ottheinrich on June 18, 2008, 05:15:40 PM
$236.00 WOW

And some people were upset about the price hike at Scarby for the Friends of Faire passes.
I think it was the amount of the hike (for the FOF) that upset people not the actual cost.   

As for TRF this is at least a step in the right direction.