News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Colorado fall faire gathering ...

Started by Blushing, August 05, 2011, 07:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NelleMoorley

I'll be at the Edgewater festival too, with my band, so I say everyone should go to that one!

Hugs,
Nelle
Nelle Moorley

Blushing

I wish I could go to Edgewater, but I'll be performing at the Santa Fe Renaissance Fair.  It's a neat little fundrasier, and I think there will be a fair-sized contingent of Colorado folks venturing down there ...
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Nighthawk

Quote from: NelleMoorley on August 09, 2011, 04:52:44 PM
I'll be at the Edgewater festival too, with my band, so I say everyone should go to that one!

Hugs,
Nelle

No kiddin'!! What band? I'll make sure to see you!

CapnJack

Isn't the Edgewater festival the same weekend as BrethrenCon?
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Norfolk

Quote from: Blushing on August 09, 2011, 11:46:31 PM
I wish I could go to Edgewater, but I'll be performing at the Santa Fe Renaissance Fair.  It's a neat little fundrasier, and I think there will be a fair-sized contingent of Colorado folks venturing down there ...

The Baroness and I will also be helping out in Santa Fe.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Francisco Paula

edgewater, santa fe renfaire and brethern con are all the same weekend. So guess its take your pick on what you want to do

Nighthawk

Quote from: Francisco Paula on August 10, 2011, 10:00:42 AM
edgewater, santa fe renfaire and brethern con are all the same weekend. So guess its take your pick on what you want to do

Craptastic! I wanted to go to Bretheren Con this year. Oh well. Such is life.

CapnJack

Mind you, BrethrenCon is going both Saturday and Sunday, so you could in theory do one on the one day, and the other the next.
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

NelleMoorley

Yep, We're performing for the Bucaneer Bash on Saturday night, and then Sunday at noon we're at the Edgewater festival. It'll be a full weekend for us.

And the band is Pandora Celtica, dark faerie Celtic band of awesomeness (that's our new title that I just made up . . . pandoraceltica.com if you're interested) The band has been at CRF in years past, and hopefully will again in the future. Because I want to be back at faire. But I digress . . . ;)
Nelle Moorley

Nighthawk

Quote from: NelleMoorley on August 11, 2011, 11:15:36 AM
Yep, We're performing for the Bucaneer Bash on Saturday night, and then Sunday at noon we're at the Edgewater festival. It'll be a full weekend for us.

And the band is Pandora Celtica, dark faerie Celtic band of awesomeness (that's our new title that I just made up . . . pandoraceltica.com if you're interested) The band has been at CRF in years past, and hopefully will again in the future. Because I want to be back at faire. But I digress . . . ;)

Ah!! I know you!! Can't wait!

Widget

Quote from: Baron on August 10, 2011, 09:09:27 AM
Quote from: Blushing on August 09, 2011, 11:46:31 PM

The Baroness and I will also be helping out in Santa Fe.

I'll be in santa fe as well as part of the fairy village! (if everything gose as planned) ive also been threatened with a thump from Blushing if i dont go...

Norfolk

Quote from: Widget on August 12, 2011, 02:43:59 AM
... ive also been threatened with a thump from Blushing if i dont go...

Huzzah for Mistress Blushing!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Francisco Paula

Well looking at funds i was thinking i wouldn't be making santa fe but as i sit down and start chrunching numbers looks like i will be making it, just have to decide where i want to stay and how to save money why i am down there.

Zoë

Please disregard my previous message for those of you who saw it, I was unaware that the aforementioned discount was not for the general public.

As it happens I'll likely not be coming to Santa Fe this year anyway, but, for those who are, The Inn at Santa Fe, La Quinta, and Holiday Inn Express are excellent places to stay.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Francisco Paula

Well captain spleen has asked me to come be the sheriff which sounds so much fun but of course i was thinking of a sheriff that is like
Don Quixote so maybe i will play a couple different roles