News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

DANGEROUS BEAUTY

Started by Lady Kathleen of Olmsted, August 18, 2011, 01:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

I would really like to copy Marco Venier's wedding suit. I wish I could find a still shot for it.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Betty Munro

Pause the DVD and take a photo.  It is not great quality, but I'll bet it would be enough for you to draft idea drawings.  Plus you can probably get him from all angles. 

LadyShadow

This is the only still I can find for it. But I agree, it is soooo lovely, I wanna make Lord Shadow one.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

This is indeed a Gorgeous Doublet.

I was going over our garb for our trip to Bristol coming up. I plan a new Doublet and Venetians for my husband the Earl for next year. I think one like this in a  Dark Grey Corduroy (left over from one of the Pirate Coats I did) with a Black Braided Upholstery trim would look dynamite with Black Velveteen Venetians. Definitely Gold Buttons!
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Love this movie. Not to mention the clothing is TO DIE For.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

LadyAsh

I watched this movie a while back. Absolutely love it.
"Love can make a summer fly, or a night seem like a lifetime." -Andrew Lloyd Webber