News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Belly Dance in October

Started by Leyla, August 21, 2008, 09:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Synnovea

Quote from: MissBubu on November 03, 2008, 08:34:22 AM
I made it to the 10 am class on Saturday. I managed to walk through the Dahlal sale on my way out without buying anything! Willpower! I'll probably be at the 11 am class this Saturday.

sorry i missed class then,Miss Bubu.  See you saturday.

Synnovea

Quote from: Viola on November 01, 2008, 10:20:04 AM
Gotcha.

Well heck, we can always have a wee practice in our (heated) garage!   ;)  hee

That would be cool!  Heated garages ROCK!

Viola

Plans for tomorrow?

(and oyez, Syn, noseeum on WoW!)
**  I could not think of a thing to say,  **
***  but I have a signature anyway.  ***

Leyla

I talked to Synn, we're planning on hitting the 10am class in Mpls.  Wish I'd known then that I'd have work tell me to stay home tonight (we're overstaffed :P), I would have said 11 and gotten an extra hour of snoozin hehe.  Oh well, it'll make it easier to sleep before going to work Saturday night!

Synnovea

Went to the Mpls class today...I liked it much better than the St. Paul one!  Next Saturday - Minneapolis at 10 AM.  Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it tomorrow after all...oops.

Viola

**  I could not think of a thing to say,  **
***  but I have a signature anyway.  ***

MissBubu

I made it to the St Paul class on Saturday. Since I have to miss class this Wednesday, I'll be making up on Saturday at the Minneapolis location.

Synnovea

Heads up that I'll be sitting out the rest of this session.  Just too much going on.  Will start over next session.

Leyla

Ditto, just missed to many sessions to pick up where I can.  Winter session begins the week of January 5th!