News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking for something fun to do this Saturday night...any suggestions.

Started by Black Hearted Pearl, June 18, 2008, 01:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Hearted Pearl

Hi all,

I'm looking for something fun to do this Saturday night.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Joe? et al. those who regularly enjoy the night life on Saturday?

Thanks,
~BHP
~Black Hearted Pearl
The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sai

irregularjoe

Hmmm, so many possiblities.  But since I'm just back from CO, I'll be taking it easy this weekend.  I'll most likely start my evening at, oh, say 2:00 PM with my buddy Jacob, we'll hit a few places from some sun up beverages.  Then around 5:00 ish, split up to shower and change and then get back together around 6:00 ish for pre dinner beverages.  Then at 7:00 (again with the ish), off to 98 South or La Stahl in Chandler for dinner with a few more friends then back to First Round Draft for more beverages and karaoke.  So pretty much a boring Saturday :o)

madmolly

Did you say karaoke?  Dang. I'll be in tucson for the CSTS screening of Serenity.

But I love karaoke so I'll be sorry to miss it.
No power in the 'Verse can stop me....

Black Hearted Pearl

Ahh Joe, that is what I was looking for.  First Round Draft for Karoke.  What time does it start up?
~Black Hearted Pearl
The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sai

FaireMare

YOu can always come to my house.  ;D

The boy and his girl game and I am usually left just goofing on the PC>

Black Hearted Pearl

Sorry I didn't make it out.  I ended falling asleep watching Charlie Wilson's War.  I guess I'm old. :(
~Black Hearted Pearl

irregularjoe

I ended up at Rafino's in Awatuke for dinner.  Had seafood ravioli, a bottle of wine and sambuka.  It made for interesting karaoke for sure  :)  Actually, there were two tables of 20 at First Round so I only got two songs in.

Black Hearted Pearl

Hey Joe, where is the gang headed tonight?  I need a karoke fix....now.
~Black Hearted Pearl

irregularjoe

Quote from: Black Hearted Pearl on June 28, 2008, 01:06:28 PM
Hey Joe, where is the gang headed tonight?  I need a karoke fix....now.

Hey BHP, I'll most likely be at the same old haunt on Saturday night for some karaoke. N.E corner of McQueen and Warner  ;D