News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Marcos Charron

Started by Julianne, July 08, 2011, 12:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julianne

Marcos lost his beloved wife recently.

Although us Arizona folk have become most restictive from this place recently I do know that the community would want to know.

We are very saddened for his loss, are trying to support him in this time, grieve with him, and I'm sure he would appreciate any words of condolence that any of you would like to share.

Amara Deegan

That is truly sad news. I will keep him and his family in my thoughts.

crazyrennie

My thoughts are with him
Crazy

Muffin

I am so sorry to hear this....  :'(
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Norfolk

The Baroness and I would like to convey our heartfelt condolences to Marcos.  We can't begin to imagine how devastating such a loss must be for such a kind and generous soul.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Avidd

So very sorry to hear of his loss.

Marcos Charron

To all that replied, and have sent well wishes,

Thank you so much. This is the most difficult thing I think anyone can endure. The fact is, my father in law, who was ill and lived with us, died on July 8th, not two weeks after his youngest child, my wife had passed. I cannot put into words the sadness and sorrow that I have been through, and can only imagine what is in store for me as time marches on. I can and will endure this, as only someone who has the background like me can.

Feel free to drop a line or call, it's damn lonely in this life.

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Rani Zemirah

I am so very sorry for your losses...

We haven't met, but I will keep you in my thoughts, and pray that you are able to find whatever peace and solace may be had in the comfort and company of family and friends. 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Gauwyn of Bracknell

So sorry to hear of this. Thoughts and prayers are with you.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

crazyrennie

Biggest hug ever when I see you in AZ
crazy