News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Free Kid's Tickets?

Started by Lady Guinevere, September 21, 2011, 11:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Guinevere

I feel like the free kid's tickets were circulated in the newspapers by this time last year.  Has anyone seen any yet? 
Clan McLotofus Elder

Trillium

I'm waiting too.  Haven't seen any yet but we gotta be getting close!
Got faerie dust?

Fenster

We're on the lookout as well.

Bonny Pearl

Funny you should bring that up!  I was going thru a folder I have on my desktop from last year and see there is a Facebook presented coupon for free Sundays.  I haven't seen any new offers yet though but if I do I will surely post.

::waves at Guinny!  about time you posted again!  ;)  ;D::
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Lady Rosaline

On the Tex Ren Fest facebook page there is a link to "friends of TRF" page that has a free kids ticket for Sundays.
I'm the reason the rum is gone! (Unless Teach is near by!)

Fenster

There were lots of free kids coupons last year for either day.  We always go on Saturday.

Bonny Pearl

YAY!!!

Hope to see some for either day.  That would be a big budget saver! :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

valt

The coupon picture on Facebook for the Friends of TRF was from last year and is apparently not valid for this year.  See response on their page wall from official TRF page personage.

Fenster

I hope they realize that the free tickets for kids brings in more adults and with them more money.

Lady Rosaline

Oops didn't look at the dates.

C Dragonworks

They posted that they were not doing that this year...Quite stupid in my opinion!!! I have many friends who will not come and spend money if they have to not only pay for tickets but pay a babysitter or by a ticket for their kids.... With the economy I doubt there are many who can afford more expense!

Lady Rosaline

That's really too bad. It really helped with the cost of fair for me with my four kids. Guess I'll have to cut back on what I spend inside fair on the weekends I have the kids if I even get to take them all.   :(

Fenster

So, no printable FB coupon or no coupons for kids at all? 

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg