News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Queens tea

Started by Leyla, September 14, 2011, 07:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leyla

Has anybody been to the Queens Tea? I've been to the Smoker, and Feast of Fantasy, but never the tea. I'm toying with the idea of going on Saturday (if there are openings) and was wondering if anyone had opinions, or would care to join me. Being pregnant again the heavy drinking events aren't really an option for me ;)

auntiegiggles

I haven't been to the Queen's tea but I have been to the Enchanted Tea.  The Enchanted Tea is at 4pm and hosted by the Bust Dusters.  Its a lot of fun!   ;D
Everything goes better with giggles

Leyla

I hadn't heard of the Enchanted Tea. Did they rename it since the queen isn't out this season, or are there actually 2 teas now?

Stolenhalo6

From a conversation I had with the Bust Dusters, the Tea changed from Queen's to Enchanted because the Queen is now doing the wine tasting, which is apparently more her style.  I saw her out last weekend but I don't think she's walking much.  Apparently she injured a foot early in the summer, poor dear.  What a terrible way to spend fest, tied down by a bad foot.
Rachel in "real life"
Wench #3893
Careful, she bites.

Comte de Gilbert

over Laborday weekend, the French were able to attend the wine tasting as the queen's special guests...it was a good deal of fun, we enjoyed it very much.
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

auntiegiggles

The Queen is back for the season.  Yes its been renamed - Twig is the special guest at the end of the tea. 
Everything goes better with giggles