News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who's going?

Started by Illiana, November 01, 2011, 11:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illiana

Well faire opens this coming weekend and I was wondering when you all plan on going. Looks like we'll be out there the 20th I believe.
Also do you day trip or camp? I've never camped at this one so not sure what it'd be like.

Captain Teague

We are going to try. But as I had to pledge my firstborn to get several days for TRF, it may not come about. Day trip for us, around 4 hrs away.
The Code is the Law...

Avidd

I'll be there for the Thanksgiving/ 3 day weekend.will be hoteling it in Hammond.

xed

You know, I live just a few hours away and have never been.  What a shame.  Heading to TRF for thanksgiving, how's closing weekend?
oops.

Jean Pierre Dewell

I plan on going the week after I come back from TRF will be there on the 12 and 13th then next week will be there in Louisiana two fairs in one month! AWSOME LOL
Jean Pierre Dewell
Royal Musketeer
All for One and One for All!!
LONG LIVE THE MUSKETEERS!!

Illiana

Quote from: xed on November 04, 2011, 06:55:15 PM
You know, I live just a few hours away and have never been.  What a shame.  Heading to TRF for thanksgiving, how's closing weekend?

It appears that we are neighbors. I may be able to make it closing weekend.

I usually do TRF in Oct and then Nov (19th) is for LARF for me. :)

Ilia the Stupefying

Nice name Illiana ;D

We'll be there the 19th of November