News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Jousting Pics

Started by Sir William Marcus, June 19, 2008, 10:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir William Marcus

A place for all Lords & Ladies to share their pictures of the joust.

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Sir William Marcus

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Sir William Marcus

Var Greyshadow

Here are a few from Scarby:

"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Var Greyshadow

And some from TRF 2007:

"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

DT_Masters

Scarby 2007

Sir William Marcus

Gwen

Gwen

Lloyd

Cassandra Adams and Valour at the 2007 Sword of Valour Jousting Tournament

Me vs. Shane Adams at the Sonora International Jousting Championships (2003?)  Shane was the tourney champion.

Me at the Bristol Renaissance Faire, 1999, I was the joust director of the Knights of Gloriana.

Another Bristol '99 picture.

Me and multiple time World Jousting Champion, Rod Walker of Australia, blasting each other at the Silverleaf Ren Faire in 2004.
Sir Lloyd Clark
Professional Jouster - Compainie of the Northerne Sterre
WMA Instructor

Cerarienh

There is NO way for me to post all of my favorite pictures that I have shot of the joust, so I am posting a link to my online portfolio instead.   ;)

www.cerasportfolio.ifp3.com

I loved the picture of Cassandra Adams!  She looks so serious and beautiful all at the same time.   ;D

Lloyd

Quote from: Cerarienh on July 22, 2008, 03:13:27 PM
I loved the picture of Cassandra Adams!  She looks so serious and beautiful all at the same time.   ;D

Cass will also knock you in the dirt if you are not on top of your game ;)
Sir Lloyd Clark
Professional Jouster - Compainie of the Northerne Sterre
WMA Instructor

Cerarienh

I have no doubt of that! 

AbleArcher

Sir William Marcus

Quote from: AbleArcher on August 27, 2008, 10:13:12 PM

I have seen this image before (NCRF correct?) and always thought it was a great shot.  Fantastic images again AbleArcher.