News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Jousting Pics

Started by Sir William Marcus, June 19, 2008, 10:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manwariel

Wow. The quality of your photos puts mine to shame. But if you're interested in seeing them, my photos from GARF '08 are here: http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp225/KGARenFaire/GA%20Renaissance%20Festival%202008/?start=all and a lot of them are of the joust. In my defense, I used a Nikon Coolpix 4600 and zoomed in all the way because I wasn't very close. ;p hehe

My favorites:

Bugsy

I have one that looks kind of neat.  You can see pieces of the lance flying.

Charlie and Jason at ORF 08.
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Codi Lyn

Quote from: Xanthenes The Unbalanced on August 28, 2008, 04:00:50 PM
Second half, still heeding the advice of Sir William....

Xanthenes, do you mind if I draw this picture for you? I love the photograph, it's really well done. ^_^ Please?

~ Codi
M'name's Cordelia Lyn, m'lards and ladies... Shall I be takin' ye portraits with me film of yon Fuji?

Codi Lyn

Well, I'm trusting that you do not mind and I have for you a drawing as reward for such beautiful photographs. Well done again, my lord! ^_^

~ Codi

M'name's Cordelia Lyn, m'lards and ladies... Shall I be takin' ye portraits with me film of yon Fuji?

Sir Raymond Keeper of Images

Manwarie,

I also have a lot more photos posted on my web site at  web.mac.com/featherphoto or rayfeatherphotography.com

a lot of great jousting, and sword fighting scenes from the Pittsburgh Ren Fest 08. They actors and blood and other things in mid air.

Sir Raymond.

Historic Arms and Armour

This was the final pass in the Queen's Golden Jubilee Trophy Tournament at the Royal Armouries Museum Leeds England in August 2008, between Steven Charlton, at left, and me (Jeffrey Hedgecock) on the right. I'm ploughing him a good one and ended up with a perfect score for that final round. Nearly unhorsed him.

Cheers,

Jeffrey Hedgecock
World Joust Tournaments
Produced by Historic Enterprises, Inc.
http://www.worldjoust.com
Cheers,

Jeffrey Hedgecock
WorldJoust Tournaments
Produced by Historic Enterprises, Inc.

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: Codi Lyn on November 25, 2008, 11:44:19 AM
Quote from: Xanthenes The Unbalanced on August 28, 2008, 04:00:50 PM
Second half, still heeding the advice of Sir William....

Xanthenes, do you mind if I draw this picture for you? I love the photograph, it's really well done. ^_^ Please?

~ Codi

Don't mind a bit.  And thanks for the compliment.
(This space for rent)

Xanthenes The Unbalanced

Quote from: Codi Lyn on November 27, 2008, 11:49:37 PM
Well, I'm trusting that you do not mind and I have for you a drawing as reward for such beautiful photographs. Well done again, my lord! ^_^

~ Codi

Bravo, Codi!  That is a talent I certainly do not possess.  I hope you don't mind if I download a copy of that for myself.

(This space for rent)

Manwariel

I have a few hundred pictures of the three jousts from Sunday. They're in sub-albums here: http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp225/KGARenFaire/GARF%20April%2019%202009/

Here's a sample  ;)

Sir William Marcus

Nice contribution indeed lady warrior.
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Manwariel

Sir William Marcus

Here are a few from various photographers we pulled out of the image archives.

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Manwariel

Those are neat. I especially like the first and last. Here are some from the jousts on Sunday (May 3rd) at GARF. There's a link to the others in the GARF pictures thread on the Georgia board.

I got to give one the favor at the second joust. That was fun.

squiregaby

Does anyone have any pictures of the Scarborough May 3rd Joust to the Death?  We as a company are looking for some, since we were all on the field no one was taking pictures for the company.
Any help would be much appreciated and they just might end up on the new webpage!
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer