The Squire's Tavern > Squire's Tavern

MidWinter Exchange 2011

<< < (2/12) > >>

amy:
This looks fun!   Will YOU then assign us someone to whom we send the gift?  When will we know whether we get a man or a woman?   Do you PM us our secret person to spoil?  ( thank you... got the idea now!)

1. Favorite Color: gem tones: amethyst, saphire, emerald, onyx, topaz...  you get the idea
2. Hobbies:  Sewing, embroidery, baking, reading, napping. (not necessarily in that order)
3. Do you wear jewelry, what type (ex. rings, earrings, necklaces, also gold or silver) and size where appropriate: Yes! mostly silver or pearl beads.  earrings and rings( 4, 6 and 7).
4. One interesting fact about yourself: I love anthing that transports me away from real life
5. Favorite Movie/Book: Loving the Outlander series right now.  Love Fantasy fairytales, adventure and romance.   Don't love modern chick flick junk
6. One word to describe you: difficult!
7. Anything else you wish to include:I love love love practical stuff. pieces parts to be used in projects.  Up-cycleable stuff, feathers, bits and bobs
8. Those who know me IRL and on the Forum: I know a few of the sewing board regulars, Cast and Friends of TNRF, KYRF and several at OHRF and CRF
9. Do you have an R/F pin?  alas no... had one...   Faire ate it.
10. Allergies?? (in case someone bakes for you) nope!
11. Favorite scents? (in case someone gets you candles, incense, etc.)  love earthy scents, amber, vanilla, food scents
12. Home faire and other faires regularly attended?  TNRF, ALRF, GARF, KYRF, OHRF and CRF
13. Favorite Music:Classical, folk and classic rock,  instrumental
14. Things I collect: nothing special, but seem so have a lot of kitchen gadgets.  I use them all!
15. Briefly describe your character:  I play a noble at most faires I attend,  Most know me for my Mother /Daughter antics with my daughter Sarah.  I sew for us both, I am not histoically accurate but I love fancy and over the top!

Rani Zemirah:
Same as last year... sorry, but it WAS already there, right?  ;)  heheh

1. Favorite Color: Deep rusty orange and/or heathery green
2. Hobbies: Faire, crafting, jewelry design, sculpting stone, writing, traveling, garb collecting...
3. Do you wear jewelry?  Yes, necklaces, usually stone and/or brass beads (my skin doesn't treat silver well)...
4. One interesting fact about yourself: I have an entire visual artist's studio, including easel, watercolors, oils, pastels and acrylics, brushes and canvases, but I still don't know how to paint...
5. Favorite Movie/Book: The Quiet Man with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara ( I know, I thought it was odd, also, but there you go...) and Silverlock by John Meyers Meyers...
6. One word to describe you: Intrepid...
7. Anything else you wish to include: My personal style is that of an Eclectic/Bohemian/Morrocan living in Tuscany, and I love things that have been hand made just for me...
8. Those who know me IRL and on the Forum: Lots from the Texas Forums, mostly, and Blushing... and Luciana, although we haven't actually met in person.
9. Do you have an R/F pin?  Yes
10. Allergies?? (in case someone bakes for you)  Fresh garlic (no, really...)
11. Favorite scents? (in case someone gets you candles, incense, etc.) Pure botanical oils in citrus, cinnamon or very light floral (synthetics set off my allergies)
12. Home faire and other faires regularly attended? Norman Medieval Festival (home), Scarby and TRF
13. Favorite Music: Any Faire music...
14. Things I collect: Dictionaries (particularly foreign language translations), traditional Turkish tea glasses and coffee cups/saucers, Tarot decks and spell books...
15. Briefly describe your character: Wandering Gypsy storyteller, herbalist, palm, rune and Tarot reader... mystical, yet humorous, with a bit of mischief thrown in for good measure...  

HunterRose13:
1. Favorite Color:Black
2. Hobbies:Fishing, leather work, traditional archery, thrown weapons
3. Do you wear jewelry, what type (ex. rings, earrings, necklaces, also gold or silver) and size where appropriate:Necklace, bracelet
4. One interesting fact about yourself:I put a child in college and kindergarten this year
5. Favorite Movie/Book:Princess Bride
6. One word to describe you:Eclectic
7. Anything else you wish to include:
8. Those who know me IRL and on the Forum:
9. Do you have an R/F pin?  NO lost mine.  Terrible sadness
10. Allergies?? (in case someone bakes for you)Nope.
11. Favorite scents? (in case someone gets you candles, incense, etc.)Leather, vanilla, earthy, pine
12. Home faire and other faires regularly attended?KCRF, STLRF, Muskogee
13. Favorite Music:Celtic-contempary and traditional
14. Things I collect:Friends
15. Briefly describe your character:Born on the Isle of Iona off the coast of Ireland, raised on the coast, eventually finding his way to Scotland.

Evie McCann:
1. Favorite Color:
Hunter Green, Dark Blue, Cranberry Red, Pewter Gray, Black
2. Hobbies:
Sewing, Cooking
3. Do you wear jewelry, what type (ex. rings, earrings, necklaces, also gold or silver) and size where appropriate:
Yes. pearls and silver or gold
4. One interesting fact about yourself:
I have a brown belt in Isshinryu and a gray cat named "Ches" after the Cheshier cat in AIW.
5. Favorite Movie/Book:
Movies: Jaws, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Anything Audrey Hepburn, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Spaghetti Westerns with Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef and Terence Hill, James Bond. Books: Nonfiction historical re: Henry VIII, any of his wives, any interesting characters of his or Elizabeth's court, James Bond.
6. One word to describe you:
Eclectic
7. Anything else you wish to include:
I love Italian food and coffee.
8. Those who know me IRL and on the Forum:
no one
9. Do you have an R/F pin?
yes
10. Allergies?? (in case someone bakes for you)
none
11. Favorite scents? (in case someone gets you candles, incense, etc.)
kitchen spice smells, woodsy smells
12. Home faire and other faires regularly attended?
Scarby and occasionally TRF
13. Favorite Music:
Any of the Rat Pack, Gaelic Storm (and anyone who sounds like them), Contemporary Christian
14. Things I collect:
Spoons from different places (inherited from my g/mother), Cookbooks
15. Briefly describe your character:
character 1. merchant class
character 2. noble class

Celtic Lady:
I'm in again this year as well :)

1. Favorite Color: shades of green esp. dark greens, copper, earth tones

2. Hobbies: music, crafts, digital photography (beginner level), faire

3. Do you wear jewelry, what type (ex. rings, earrings, necklaces, also gold or silver) and size where appropriate: yes... rings (size 8.5), necklaces, earrings

4. One interesting fact about yourself: my second and third toes on both feet are somewhat "webbed"..... my dad's were as well and so are my son's. mine are more so than
than my dad's and my son's are more than mine.

5. Favorite Movie/Book: comedies, fantasy, Disney, some dramas

6. One word to describe you: quiet

7. Anything else you wish to include: Christmas is my favorite holiday, i love Arabian horses, i love hot cocoa and hot teas, i love being out in the country/woods enjoying nature, i enjoy the true finer things of life... family, friends, nature, and laughter

8. Those who know me IRL and on the Forum: have met Sir Clisto, Lady Rosalind

9. Do you have an R/F pin?:  yes

10. Allergies?? (in case someone bakes for you):no

11. Favorite scents? (in case someone gets you candles, incense, etc.): cinnamon, apple, forest scents, earthy, spicy, clean, fresh..... not too big on heavy foral or vanilla scents.

12. Home faire and other faires regularly attended?: Des Moines and MIRF

13. Favorite Music: country, oldies, rock, celtic

14. Things I collect: recipes, breyer horses (mostly Arabians), snowglobes

15. Briefly describe your character: I don't really have one but if I did she'd be like me... gentle, quiet, sweet, down-to-earth, selling candles that she and her husband make.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version