News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Scrapbooking our Faire Adventures

Started by susannah, June 20, 2008, 11:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susannah

Greetings fellow crafters...I remember on our old forum there was a topic created for those who scrapbook their faire memories or any memories. Magister, may we reinstate this topic here? I should have some pages complete by the weekend and I'd love to post them and hear from other scrapbookers as well. I'm a newbie scrapbooker, but I'm very fortunate to have a wonderful supply store in town that offers a variety of classes and I take advantage of them!
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

Magister

Susannah:

Ofcourse!  Have at it.  Sorry I didn't recreate the thread when we moved over.

Enjoy!
Magister
Moderator: Crafting Corner, Buy + Sale + Trade

sealion

Yay! Glad to see this topic! I haven't scrapped any faire photos yet this season, though.
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Have you seen the Happily Ever After scrapbook? It's full of REN and Fairie and Pirate type pages, it is soooo cool. I'm gonna use that to scrapbook my Renn pix in. :D
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

sealion

Quote from: LADY JOYCE ANN on June 21, 2008, 03:02:37 PM
Have you seen the Happily Ever After scrapbook? It's full of REN and Fairie and Pirate type pages, it is soooo cool. I'm gonna use that to scrapbook my Renn pix in. :D

Who makes that? Is it Die Cuts With a View? I purchased their Once Upon a Time stack and used it for a few layouts last year. Here's one of them:

susannah

Huzzah! So glad to have some fellow scrappers here! Lady Joyce Anne, I have seen that line of paper and I own it! I worked on 2 pages this weekend...will post pics soon.
sealion, that's a beautiful page! And that is the paper I have.
Susannah

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Thats It!  DAHHHH- thats the one,Once upon a time. The papers are so pretty, theres a page for everything.

Susannah hope to see your work soon. :D
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

susannah

Sorry for the delay with my pages, Lady Joyce Ann...I just finished the last of them and took pics yesterday.
I've never taken pictures of my scrapbook pages before...it's hard than it seemed it would be.
The first 2 pages are of Three Quarter Ale and Joni Minstrel, the second 2 pages are the Nickel Shakespeare Girls, and the final page is my handsome husband!! Enjoy!!

The title on the top left corner reads "There lived a handsome prince" with prince crossed out and pirate replacing it...it's hard to read in my picture!

Susannah

sealion

Okay scrappers! Let's revive this thread! Please share your pages.

sealion

Here's a collage spread of just a few of the many photos I took during my first visit to Bristol.

susannah

sealion, that's a great layout!! And your pictures are fantastic! Great work!!
Susannah

Debra

I love this thread! The pages posted here are wonderful  :)
I'll keep checking back for more inspiration.

Blushing

I'm so so sp far behind in scrapping my faire photos ... But I'm chipping away at it!  Some of the faire pages I have finished are online on a scrapbooking forum site, I hope this link works:
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=44776&a=14297&page=1

Oh ... Rusty Pickle has a Pirate alphabet clear stamp set - it goes with their whole line of piratical things.  And skulls are popular for Halloween this year - but I'm comandeering them for pirate pages!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

sealion

Quote from: Blushing on September 03, 2008, 08:11:34 PM
I'm so so sp far behind in scrapping my faire photos ... But I'm chipping away at it!  Some of the faire pages I have finished are online on a scrapbooking forum site, I hope this link works:
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=44776&a=14297&page=1

Oh ... Rusty Pickle has a Pirate alphabet clear stamp set - it goes with their whole line of piratical things.  And skulls are popular for Halloween this year - but I'm comandeering them for pirate pages!

Thanks for sharing your gallery! I especially like your "What's in a Name" layout. :) Oh! And you've reminded me that I have some Rusty Pickle Cap'n Jack papers to use with my pirate pics!

susannah

Blushing...your layouts are great! I adore the PalsGarb and the Shire/Folk layouts!
And thanks for the tip on the Rusty Pickle alphabet.
Along those lines, do y'all have any suggestions for scrapbooking supplies shopping (online or stores)?
I have a favorite store here in Atlanta called Atlanta Scrapbook Connection, but I'm eager to explore other vendors as well.
Susannah