Ye Olde Crafting Corner > Crafts and Projects

Scrapbooking our Faire Adventures

<< < (3/9) > >>

susannah:
sealion, that's a great layout!! And your pictures are fantastic! Great work!!

Debra:
I love this thread! The pages posted here are wonderful  :)
I'll keep checking back for more inspiration.

Blushing:
I'm so so sp far behind in scrapping my faire photos ... But I'm chipping away at it!  Some of the faire pages I have finished are online on a scrapbooking forum site, I hope this link works:
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=44776&a=14297&page=1

Oh ... Rusty Pickle has a Pirate alphabet clear stamp set - it goes with their whole line of piratical things.  And skulls are popular for Halloween this year - but I'm comandeering them for pirate pages!

sealion:

--- Quote from: Blushing on September 03, 2008, 08:11:34 PM ---I'm so so sp far behind in scrapping my faire photos ... But I'm chipping away at it!  Some of the faire pages I have finished are online on a scrapbooking forum site, I hope this link works:
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries&u=44776&a=14297&page=1

Oh ... Rusty Pickle has a Pirate alphabet clear stamp set - it goes with their whole line of piratical things.  And skulls are popular for Halloween this year - but I'm comandeering them for pirate pages!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for sharing your gallery! I especially like your "What's in a Name" layout. :) Oh! And you've reminded me that I have some Rusty Pickle Cap'n Jack papers to use with my pirate pics!

susannah:
Blushing...your layouts are great! I adore the PalsGarb and the Shire/Folk layouts!
And thanks for the tip on the Rusty Pickle alphabet.
Along those lines, do y'all have any suggestions for scrapbooking supplies shopping (online or stores)?
I have a favorite store here in Atlanta called Atlanta Scrapbook Connection, but I'm eager to explore other vendors as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version