News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Had a wonderful time!

Started by iain robb, November 14, 2011, 07:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain robb

Just wanted to take a moment and share that my wife, Julie, and I had a wonderful time visiting TRF this past weekend. Though we had the opportunity to meet very few R/Fers there, the ones we met were friendly and helpful.

You have a fine faire, and I'd like to think we helped perpetuate it by leaving a Texas-sized boatload of money with various vendors.

Have a great rest-of-run!

Lady Kett

Glad to hear you had a good time Iain...sorry we couldn't make it though. :(

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

I swore that i saw you, Sir... but you were in a hurry and the press of people did not allow me to turn around fast enough....
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Queen Bonnie

It was so nice to visit with you Ian! Come back to TRF and I hope you and your lady make it to Sherwood too! hugs!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

DonaCatalina

Glad you had a good time. Sorry I missed you. Come to Scarby sometime and come back for TRF closing!
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

iain robb

Quote from: Laird Fraser of Lovatt on November 15, 2011, 07:49:10 AM
I swore that i saw you, Sir... but you were in a hurry and the press of people did not allow me to turn around fast enough....

Drat. I was trying not to move too fast, but I think we were moving around a LOT. We actually made it around the whole place a couple of times, and took in a number of shows.

iain robb

Quote from: DonaCatalina on November 15, 2011, 03:14:45 PM
Glad you had a good time. Sorry I missed you. Come to Scarby sometime and come back for TRF closing!

Went to Scarby a couple of years back, for Renndezvous. It was great, but will all the other faires we haven't been too, I'm not sure we'll be back. And I don't think I can get enough time off, or save up enough money, to come back from Florida for closing.

On the other hand, Queen Bonnie did a good job of convincing us we need to get out to Sherwood one of these days ...