News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Once Upon A Time and Grimm

Started by Adriana Rose, December 11, 2011, 06:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriana Rose

Has anybody been watching these?

Once Upon a Time is on ABC and Grimm is on NBC.

Thoughts? I really like the pair of them soo discuss :-)

raevyncait

I LOVE Once Upon a Time, and I do enjoy Grimm, but I have to DVR Grimm & watch it when I've got sitcoms to follow it & take my mind off the gore factor in it..
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

Lady Isabella

LOVE Once upon a time! Got the family hooked. I DVR Grimm. It's good, but I have to admit my interest is waning....

The Lady Mercedes

I watch them every week! Good shows! I got an album by Nox Arcana called Grimm Tales that I will listen to every hour before the show!
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Captain Teague

I DVR once upon a time. Liking it a lot. Will have to start doing that for Grimm and check it out.
The Code is the Law...

PollyPoPo

I DVR everything (can no longer skip down the street, but love skipping commercials).   ::)

I watched Grimm a few times and found it rather boring in that it reminded me of so many other shows and movies I've seen.

Once Upon a Time grabs me a little more, but the basic storyline seems to be self-limiting.  We'll see how the characters develop after the big reveal. 

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Auryn

I watched the first 2 or 3 episodes of Once Upon a Time
I really liked it.
Of course it started right before we moved and by the time we got cable again we missed 4 weeks and now I have no idea what is going on so I can't watch it
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

raevyncait

Auryn, you should be able to watch them online from ABC.com here: http://abc.go.com/watch/once-upon-a-time/SH55126545
last night's episode was the 7th for the season, so you aren't too far behind.
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

Mairte

I LOVE Once Upon A Time, but I havent seen Grimm yet.

nomad

Both shows are awesome. I missed the first 2 episodes of Grimm. Luckily they were aired on syfy.
It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.

Auryn

ohhh
thank you raevyncait
now that I have my home computer back up and running I guess I know what I will be doing  ;D
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Captain Teague

Just caught the first 4 or 5 episodes of Grimm. Intriguing.

I have DirectTV and they now have channels on demand, above channel 1000. Any channel you are subscribed for, nearly every one has a demand channel where you can go back and watch or DVR older episodes of a lot of shows.  ;D
The Code is the Law...

Coch

The wife and I like both of these. I like the hidden details to Once Upon a Time. IE: There is a silver chest on the Mayors desk, It is the chest that she put her fathers heart in. Mr. Gold's, (Rumpelstiltskin) shop. There are all sorts of detail there. The glass mobile was Emma's above her bed, there is a Mickey Mouse you can see in the background, etc. etc.
Grim is good also, makes me want to read the original tales.
Rhys Coch

LadyFae

I love Once Upon a Time and enjoy Grimm. I would rather have OUsT well written for just a season or two then ended then for it to be dragged out indefinitely just because it's popular. Grimm could go on for ages, though because it's mostly just a "monster of the week" show. Also, you can watch any missed episodes of BOTH shows on Hulu. :)
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"