News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 Renaissance and Fantasy Faire of the Ozarks

Started by Lady Margarita, December 14, 2011, 05:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

The Rabbi

Finlly 6 days and counting to my first Faire Fix of the season. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new. I am sooooo ready for this I need the relaxation.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Craigmeister

I'll see you there, Rabbi.  There's a great group of people who work and visit the Renfaire in Fayetteville!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

The Rabbi

After a very long day at faire I am both exhausted and hurting but Felt the need to say HUZZAH to Three Crones and a Pirate for truly rising from the ashes and creating a magnificent faire. Was very pleased to see many old friends and make new ones as well. Was truly a delight to visit with Craigmeister as he does so much for the smaller faires and assisting in our promotions. I can not say enough good things for the folks there in Arkansas as I truly did enjoy myself immensely. I remember now why I came back to the Ren Family Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Craigmeister

Thanks, Rabbi.  It is my pleasure to get the word out about the Renaissance, Medieval, Scottish festivals in and around Oklahoma.

I've posted pictures on my website from RFFO.  I saw Ryleh the Wanderer on Saturday taking pictures as well.  He does a great job at that.  Keep checking www.ryleh.org for them.

Lady Margarita

Thank you Rabbi and Craigmeister!  Your support of our faire is most welcome.  We are overjoyed that you were able to be part of our faire family.  Remember, you always have a home away from home at RFFO!

The pictures were great!  I used some of them in our presentation to the Fayetteville Advertising and Promotion Commission!  So, in a way, Graigmeister you helped us get their financial support! 

Craigmeister

That's great!  I wish we would have done that in Tulsa a few years ago.  Oh well, live and learn.  I'll be submitting a vendor application for November 10th & 11th very soon.