News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

<enter title here>

Started by humphrey, December 20, 2011, 08:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humphrey

we are on the calendar for the 27th and 28th of april. sorry if it hits on other events, i went with the last early but warm days i could

CapnFayeCutler

I hope I can make it! ^_^ I'm going to try my darndest!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Old Tinker

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on December 20, 2011, 10:49:05 PM
I hope I can make it! ^_^ I'm going to try my darndest!

Ah now our Daught, hopes better than not..

our Captain has spoken,
soon the post'n of the list,

and a Merry Christmas to all !!
your Old Tinker and Belle..
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt Lucy

Sounds like a date!  :D

Sadly this will be my last Castleteer gathering (well maybe not ever...but I'm sure I won't be traveling 1000 miles for an overnighter, lol)
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Maeve McMayhem

I am looking forward to it!  ;D
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

max and kate

May have to work, our schedule just went up and they are including Saturdays, won't know till April.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

ladylissame

WindChime

I'm not 100% I'll be there. I am going to the Ashville Viking Fest so I can see Ratman & Bobin. If I am still feeling good I might stop by for a little bit later in the evening.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Most likely attending just checking some dates/times.
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

ladylissame

I know there will be a few missing because of the Ashville Viking Festival.

humphrey

hey all

first i apologize for creating a date conflict. here is what i was facing. we made changes in the castles organization and as a result i saw a new option for possibly a warm date for our gathering. now being not completely stupid, i realized warm is good. so, being the impetuous scamp i am, i thought "ok, lets do a real season kick off and go right before Tennessee". i did consider using the third weekend of april. but that is our show day, we have a bit of prep to do, vendors are coming in...and then packigng up. ......that with the castleteers is a logistical trial :) .....so i settled on the last weekend.

if you all would like to change the date to the third weekend, our show day, then say so here and say so quickly, so i can change the date with no repercussions. if you choose our show day  then be sure to be extra mindful of parking and we might put you to work.

let the voices be heard

also, tink if you could start a proper sign up thread i would do back flips. play the bagpipes. do the chicken dance..... among other assorted tawdry  ....... it would be appreciated

WindChime

That would work for me since I will be there anyway vending.

By the way what month are the Castle Days starting this year?
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Carl

sounds good to us any weekend is fine
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Old Tinker

our Captain humphrey has call'd thee scribe to "start a proper sign up thread" ,
and this Old Tinker shall do so, please know that the date ,as of this post'n, for the next "Castleteer Gather'n" is April 27th and 28th.

buy way of discuss'n we's understand that the date which ends at the top of the list'ns may be ajust'd. Please do not let anyone hold back due to this last statement' recall all please that if'n thy name tis not upon the list'ns, no entry...  but if upon the list'ns and one tis not able to attend, no harm done.

so's with'ins the next two sunrises, me Belle and me's shall have started the List'ns for:

"Gather'n for the 12th time" - a "Castleteer's" approach.

now refer'd to as: "12th time"

service to all, your Old Tinker and Belle...

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

jinx

Deleted my last post.  ;)  I've got so much on my calendar this year, I mixed up weekends.  There is no event (that I know of!) to keep anyone from coming the weekend prior to Asheville.  Colour me sheepish. 
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.