News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking forward to 2012

Started by amy, January 30, 2012, 10:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amy

Is anyone getting ready for opening weekend yet?   Any plans, plots, or ploys brewing?  Can we get a countdown???   ;D

Lady Christina de Pond

well for the first time since i started attending Garf I won't be going this spring i'll be in Peru
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

amy

Got to admit... a trip to Peru would trump GARF for me too!  You will be missed!  But have fun and post pics and stories!!!

Lady Christina de Pond

this is a big trip and a once in a lifetime oppertunity for me so I'm going to miss Garf but lots of pics and lots of updates an stories
Lady Ashley of De Coals

Lady Catherine

lady Christina, I doubt i will either!  :( Job loss trumps all!    Oh well, next year!!
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

fairieimp

Seems like we'll be missing people!  :-\ (Jealous of your trip to Peru, Lady Christina! Stick me in your suitcase? I can fit!)

Doubt I'm working this year, but hopefully my boy and I will be visiting as patrons (it would be his first time at our lovely faire as a patron, so I'm definitely looking forward to showing him around!).

Anyone started a countdown to opening weekend yet?  :)
"A halo is just one more thing to keep clean."

I am Margaret Rennell, you can call me Meg. :)

Lady Christina de Pond

i haven't seen a count down until opening gates yet i'll be back for 2013 ;D
Lady Ashley of De Coals

amy

Well I will miss seeing everyone.  I hope to attend twice this year... but never fear my loves!  I will raise a pint for all of you!

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

It is our intent to be there on opening day, but we're experiencing something new with the youngest now enrolled in softball, so we may be a little late on the first day, or arrive on the second.........schedule dependent. ??? ;D

amy

Good to know you will try to be there WM!   I will be certain to look for you and your brood!

Lady Christina de Pond

i'm going to miss Garf and all of yall but i'm taking some of my costume with me to Peru if i find the oppertunity to wear it i will
Lady Ashley of De Coals

amy

Well of course you should!   That great hat will keep the sun off!

amy

Holy Smoke!    45 days!   I needs must get crackin!      Thank you kindly WM!

JCadden

Won't make opening weekend but we will be there at some point. I missed it last year and even if I have to crawl I will be there this year. ;D
Jason Cadden
Renaissance Outfitters
*Images and URLs not allowed in signature* - Admin