News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official List'ns 4 - "Gather'n for the 12th time" - a "Castleteer's" approach.

Started by Old Tinker, February 04, 2012, 10:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Itchy Scratchy

i was told to contact some one about a pin for staying the night i now forget whom i am to speak with in short HELP!!!! lol
IBRSC #1715 
IFRP   #1649
Captain of The Mandalore's Bounty
Lost Viking
Loveland "Castleteer"
knight of Briarwood
Knight of Willy Nilly on the Wash

Paul Blackpowder

Twas indeed a wonderful time. With any luck, the next one will be drier and mayhap a bit warmer. And we now have a grille..... heh, heh, heh.

WindChime

Really wished I could of made it, but I was too sore after the viking fest to make it. Will make sure I can make it to the fall one.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

ladylissame

Quote from: Captain Itchy Scratchy on April 30, 2012, 03:21:29 PM
i was told to contact some one about a pin for staying the night i now forget whom i am to speak with in short HELP!!!! lol
LadyHawkeontheHill

Capt Lucy

Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Uncle Monkey

This was my first Castleteers, and I would like to thank all of you for the warm welcome and massive amounts of fun I had. Thank you especially to Selina for inviting me. I will definitely be back in the Fall. :)
Ships Medic & Holy Man on the Dread Thingy
1st Mate on the Iron Hymen
1st Prist of the Nigelic Faith
Logical Smartass

Carl

We had a great time,Thank you Sir Humphrey  or should I say the Amazing medevial magician great show. Thanks to the KOGT for letting us party at the castle, thanks to all the entertainers( I mean the real ones). The food once again was great, thank you Tink and Belle for all the pre work, sorry for everyone who had to put up with my singing! Hey Tink did Belle find her mug. see ya all in Sept .So long and thanks for all the fish!
Carl and Donna
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Maeve McMayhem

As always - we had an amazing time. Thanks to everyone who made it possible!  ;D  It was so nice to see old friends again as well as make some new ones!
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

humphrey

another great time. carl, i liked your singing...hiding the card on me is questionable though lol

a new issue is how to contact the KY people about the next one, seeing as their forum is gone and they cant seem to find this one, poor kentuckians

thank you all, cya in the fall

Old Tinker

Quote from: Carl and Donna on May 01, 2012, 05:31:57 PM
Hey Tink did Belle find her mug. see ya all in Sept .So long and thanks for all the fish!
Carl and Donna
yes she did good man, ands we shall see thee both soon we's hope..

a new issue is how to contact the KY people about the next one, seeing as their forum is gone
good thought our "Captain", they's may just have to wonder this way,,  :D
thank you "Captain humphrey" once again for using one of your personal allotted weekend for the "Castleteer Gather'n".
be well all,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

jinx

Quote from: humphrey on May 02, 2012, 08:50:35 PM
another great time. carl, i liked your singing...hiding the card on me is questionable though lol

a new issue is how to contact the KY people about the next one, seeing as their forum is gone and they cant seem to find this one, poor kentuckians

thank you all, cya in the fall

For the Kentuckians that don't frequent this forum, I generally post the events to my Facebook when I notice them come up.  The greates majority of us are on there, so it may be a good way to get the word out.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Capt Lucy

Hey Jinx that's a thought.  I just fear if we post it as an event on facebook, the attendance might get out of hand.  I run the castle FB page for them and post the "Castle Day" events but that's different since it's open to the public....  however, if you all decide of a good way to do it, I'll be happy to set it up :)
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...