News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who wants to play drunk or kid?

Started by Valiss, February 10, 2012, 01:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valiss

Post an awesome story in which you are doing something incredibly silly/stupid/irresponsible. We'll guess if you were drunk or a kid.

KeeperoftheBar

A group of friends and I used to sneak out after dark to the city park and play on the playground equipment.  We would have to drop down out of site whenever a car went by because it was illegal to be in the parks after dark.

We don't do this anymore....

Drunk or kid?
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Celtic Lady

Quote from: KeeperoftheBar on February 10, 2012, 02:53:23 PM
A group of friends and I used to sneak out after dark to the city park and play on the playground equipment.  We would have to drop down out of site whenever a car went by because it was illegal to be in the parks after dark.

Drunk or kid?
I choose: kid

Celtic Lady

Quote from: GoodyTombShoes on February 10, 2012, 07:12:10 PM
My friend and I wrote, "take a bite out of crime" on flyers and put them into mailboxes.

My friend and I got stuck in a elevator because we couldn't figure out how to operate the button
1st story: kid

2nd story: drunk

Valiss

A few of us were bored at a friends house and decided to make up a new golf-like game. My friend grab his baseball bat and raises it over his head and then swings it down to hit a basketball has hard as he can. The bat bounces off the basketball and hits him on the forehead, knocking him out cold.

arbcoind

Kid

I dove into a swimming pool and chipped my front tooth so badly, I needed a root canal.

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: Celtic Lady on February 10, 2012, 10:20:10 PM
Quote from: KeeperoftheBar on February 10, 2012, 02:53:23 PM

Drunk or kid?
I choose: kid
Sorry, drunk college students, I am embarrassed to admit.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Magpie Flynn

A friend and I were playing a game of "waste the staples" and I swept my finger through the stapler to clear out the used staples right as he punched the stapler down. Ended up with a staple stuck through the middle my nail and out the other side. Had to use huge pliers to yank it out.

JimsDana

Had to be drunk!
1.   To use pliers to pull it out.
2.   To drunk to drive to E.R. and explain.

If kid.
1.   You scared the poop out of each other then hid it from Mom & Dad!

I still choose drunk.
Take my hand and walk with me through life, or send me in the general direction, then point and laugh!

Celtic Lady

Quote from: Valiss on February 15, 2012, 10:16:53 AM
A few of us were bored at a friends house and decided to make up a new golf-like game. My friend grab his baseball bat and raises it over his head and then swings it down to hit a basketball has hard as he can. The bat bounces off the basketball and hits him on the forehead, knocking him out cold.

kid

Celtic Lady

Quote from: arbcoind on February 15, 2012, 11:29:50 AM

I dove into a swimming pool and chipped my front tooth so badly, I needed a root canal.

drunk

Celtic Lady

Quote from: Magpie Flynn on February 15, 2012, 03:09:34 PM
A friend and I were playing a game of "waste the staples" and I swept my finger through the stapler to clear out the used staples right as he punched the stapler down. Ended up with a staple stuck through the middle my nail and out the other side. Had to use huge pliers to yank it out.

drunk kid (teenager that is lol)

arbcoind

Quote from: Celtic Lady on February 19, 2012, 10:34:33 PM
Quote from: arbcoind on February 15, 2012, 11:29:50 AM

drunk

Nah, I was 8 years old!

Gina

Rowan MacD

While stationed in Germany, I lived on the 5th (and top) floor of an apartment building in base housing.
 My friends and I wanted to BBQ chicken one weekend, but had a lot of stuff to haul down to the common area directly in the back/center of the building. The only access to the back side of the building were kitchen and living room windows.
  There were no elevators, the only exits were through the front doors, and we were located smack in the middle of the building to boot.  This meant that we would have to carry all the supplies down 5 flights of stairs, out the front, and around the end of the building then back to the center again.  
  Between the drinks, food and grill supplies it was too much stuff for 5 people to haul on a single trip, so we merged our collective brain cells and came up with a cloths line rope and bucket system to lower the supplies from the 5th floor kitchen window down to the back yard.  
 All went well;  until about the 4th  bucket circuit when the rope became hopelessly tangled.  It had developed a large and really tough snarl involving about 8 ft of  rope square in the middle of the length.  
 We tugged, we pried, we figured we did everything possible to undo that snarl.  Finally giving up, we decided to use the rope (with snarl still in place) to lower the last bucket of around 5 lbs of raw chicken swimming in a least 3 bottles of extra spicy BBQ sauce to the ground.  We hoped to pick the knot apart at our liesure over a few bottles of brew in enough time to haul the dirty dishes up to the kitchen again.  
  You can see where this is going.
  Three of our friends waited below, arms outstretched to receive the slowly descending bucket of future dinner destined for the perfectly white coals in the nearby firepit.  The large pickle bucket reached the third floor....where the knot decided to miraculously release.
  The folks on the ground scattered like roaches.  The  bucket came to a jerking halt about 8 feet off the ground, then spun violently; tipping the chicken and sauce all over the lawn.  The splatter field was impressive, ruining at least two pairs of shoes and a pair of jeans.  
  We took a vote and cleared the chicken for cooking after picking off the grass (which never grew in that spot again).

Edit:  Correction-which I blame on my advanced age,  and the fact this happened 30+ years ago ^_^.  The building was only 3 stories (though it was 4 on the slope in back).  Still made a huge mess. 
  I hated those stairs, but it was great cardio.  I wonder if they have elevators now days?

What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Magpie Flynn

Quote from: JimsDana on February 15, 2012, 07:29:33 PM
Had to be drunk!
1.   To use pliers to pull it out.
2.   To drunk to drive to E.R. and explain.

If kid.
1.   You scared the poop out of each other then hid it from Mom & Dad!

I still choose drunk.

As a kindergartner in the classroom during school hours. The "nurse" used pliers to pull it out, put a bandage on it and sent me home. Entire time I was crying and thought I was going to die.  :P

Celtic Lady

I was riding my bike one afternoon and hit a firehydrant.