News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Friend of Faire Passes

Started by DanielleGuinnMKT, February 29, 2012, 09:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielleGuinnMKT

Good day all!

I hope you have all purchased your Friend of Faire passes for Scarborough Renaissance Festival 2012!
If not, today is the last day to get them at the discounted price of $115.00! (Tomorrow, March 1, they will go up to $125.00)
To purchase a pass online, please visit: www.srfestival.com and click on Buy Tickets!

If you cannot purchase them online; they will be available for $115.00 this weekend at North Texas Irish Festival in Dallas!

Also, if you have already purchased your pass, please call our office at 972-938-3247 to RSVP for the Friend of Faire preview on April 1, 2012.

Closer and closer to throwing wide the gates!
Danielle Guinn
Director of Marketing
Scarborough Renaissance Festival
972-938-3247 x30
Danielle@srfestival.com

BagPipeBabe

Thanks for the reminder. I already have my pass and will be calling you to RSVP.

DanielleGuinnMKT

Also, the Friend of Faire pins have been ordered (and look wonderful!), but we will not have them in time to pass out at North Texas Irish Festival. They will be available at the Friend of Faire preview on April 1.
Danielle Guinn
Director of Marketing
Scarborough Renaissance Festival
972-938-3247 x30
Danielle@srfestival.com

Ronald the Bald

Still haven't gotten my pass. Bought it a couple months ago. Anyone else waiting that long?

Merlin

No Ronald..... I got mine within weeks
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Merlin the Elder

Check with the office, Ronald. Did you send them the photo you want on it, or tell them to use last years? I think our passes came a little over a week after I bought them, and emailed our pictures to the office.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

DonaCatalina

I second making that call, even though I was slow sending in photos we got ours in about a week.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess