News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 acts

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, March 12, 2012, 11:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowgrrl

It's not a totally new act but this years Chess Match is really good. Funny, exciting & lots of fighting.

So glad to have Knights of Noble Cause back. My daughter gasped & said 'YAY' when she saw them in the parade.

DonaCatalina

Poor Hugh O'Neil was singing by himself this last weekend because Michael O'Quinn became a proud Poppa on Friday.
Should be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

captmarga

Quote from: DonaCatalina on April 10, 2012, 08:45:05 AM
Poor Hugh O'Neil was singing by himself this last weekend because Michael O'Quinn became a proud Poppa on Friday.
Should be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes.

O'Neil actually has a new sidekick, but it's his first gig, so he won't be singing at all shows.

Indeed, O'Quinn has a little doll of a Quinnlet to show off later!

Marga
Corp Capt Marga, Dame Den Mother, Scarborough Royal Guard.  Keeper of the Costume Closet.  Artist, Rennie, Etc, etc, etc

SocialSiren

English Wrestling is also back! We have shows both days at 4:30 pm in Pecan Grove near the Maypole!

Laney
aka Cara Kellogg, Souse-wife of Scarborough (and lady wrestler!)
*Images and URLs not allowed in signature* - Admin

Lady Kett

I told O'Neill's sidekick that I thought he made nice eye candy while he was standing in the rain with us. I think I may have made him blush.

And huzzah to O'Quinn! Future musicians! :)

Merlin the Elder

Lady Kett, you leave those poor kids alone!  :D
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

DonaCatalina

Sarah Mullen is one act we missed opening. We'll probably catch her this Sunday. Her show is even better when your hot and tired.  ;)
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

BagPipeBabe

I love taranic!! A lot of fun the watch and the music is grate. I was missing having a bagpipe band the past few years.

Ryk Rakham

Okay, I know this probably has already been discussed...but where are the German Twins???? I thought I had seen them on the schedule right after it was released for 2012, but don't see them listed now.
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

bsdmon

Tartanic is quite awesome. That guy who recites vulgar poems/lymrics is pretty funny too.

BryanPopp

Vulgar poems. That would be Aurthur Greenleaf (Hope I spelled that correctly)

raevyncait

Quote from: BryanPopp on April 15, 2012, 08:19:38 PM
Vulgar poems. That would be Aurthur Greenleaf (Hope I spelled that correctly)

Yes, Bryan, you spelled it properly, but you left off HOLMES... Arthur Greenleaf HOLMES.
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

Al-Nimer

Quote from: Ryk Rakham on April 15, 2012, 04:55:23 PM
Okay, I know this probably has already been discussed...but where are the German Twins???? I thought I had seen them on the schedule right after it was released for 2012, but don't see them listed now.
They are not here this year.  We have the Tortuga Twins instead.  I haven't seen a full show, but what I did see looked good.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

bsdmon

Nature of mercy is quite good with the wee ones also. My parents and I watched their act last saturday. Too bad I didn't film it, they had the crowd rolling.