News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

SoM is in the Books

Started by The Rabbi, May 07, 2012, 01:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rabbi

Spirit of Magic is officialy closed for the year now to start prepping for 2013. Had a great time with minimal misadventure but it is all good we survived. Hopefully we will get some photos up within the week right now we are waiting for them to all come in and trying to relax and recoupe.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Captain Teague

The Code is the Law...

Merlin the Elder

That's great to hear, Rabbi. Sorry we weren't there to usher it in. Look forward to the pix!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

The Rabbi

Here is just the photos from one camera
http://www.facebook.com/events/232176293554565/234925903279604/#!/spiritofmagic

On our facebook page so if it does not let you view send a friend request We will add you.
Proud member of FOKTOP

BubbleWright

Will photos be available on another venue besides Facebook?
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

The Rabbi

Yes but it will be a week or two befor I post them on the webpage as i am waiting for all the photos to come in.
Proud member of FOKTOP

Captain Teague

I couldn't get through on that link. Takes me to an events page. I can view them in your profile album however. Could just be my idiot PC though.

(And a simple observation. You may want to remove the two cleavage shots in that album, lol. Not always the best press for a fledgling faire to have tacked onto their rep. *Wink*  I think they were really going for showing the jewelry, but unfortunately there are way too many of those who will run with such a volatile face value ball and go quite the opposite direction as well we all know. Just a thought. Otherwise looks as if great fun was had by all and congrats once again.  ;D )
The Code is the Law...

The Rabbi

Those are just the wedding photos lol and yes methinks the boobs be a bit much my daughter in law done a mass posting and was extremely tired when she did. A Thousand lashes with a wet noodle be coming her way. I think we done well with this being organized by just one person with help where help could be given. I am content with what we have accomplished and have faith that we will continue to grow and improve. Looking forward to moving onward to year two.
Proud member of FOKTOP

Captain Teague

Not bein critical at all, my friend. Too many years in marketing and an overactive willingness to assist in things is my curse. ;)

I been quietly following along and looks as if good things are moving up for you and yours from all the good things and hard work that has been going in. :)

Stay the course, Mate.  8)
The Code is the Law...

The Rabbi

Did no think so good Captain. Ive just had the oppurtunity to stop and reflect in a more positive manner as i have been picking this apart with a fine tooth pick over the last couple of days as to the mistakes which were made and there was plenty of them. After looking at all the troubles I stopped to look at the positives and discovered we had not done a bad job at all. By gods i had a faire with smiles, laughter, music, food, and friends and not to mention a wedding as well. Word to the wise dont try and do a faire and wedding when both are yours less you dont have a mind to loose lol.
Proud member of FOKTOP

Craigmeister

I've posted some pix on my website www.meistersrealm.com  You can also find some at Fugli's website.  It is www.povera.com

Godspeed to your next Renfaire!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Merlin the Elder

It looks like you have a lovely faire, Rabbi!  I'm sorry we weren't able to join you this year. Carry on, my friend!  Nimue and I will be at the Castle this weekend, if you happen to be out and about.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

The Rabbi

Thank you much good sir Merlin there were too many hitches to speak of but we survived and are looking forwad to 2013. May 4th and 5th and hopefully it will be in the woods but if not we will do it in the front yard again.
Proud member of FOKTOP

Lady Margarita

Rabbi,

Thanks for inviting the crew of RFFO to your faire.  We had a great time.  We are here if you need any help for  your 2013 faire and all future faires.  Just let us know what we can do to help!  We will be there!